PDA

View Full Version : Order messed up

Thewanderer1800
10-15-2018, 11:50 PM
I got two mason figures for switch version instead of fox for one of them. What do i do?

Zoro
10-16-2018, 03:02 AM
Hey Thwanderer1800!

Where did you make your purchase through?

I recommend reaching out to our support team (support.ubi.com) about this, they'll be able to look into it with you and help you with next steps. Make sure you have your proof of purchase and any other order details you can provide.

Scottymoe2007
10-16-2018, 11:26 PM
I ordered the Starter Pack for XBOX One and paid $24.99 for overnight shipping from the UBISTORE. I received the shipment and everything was there except the PHYSICAL GAME.
Support Team? No phone number to call and the chat does not work. I had to fill out a Support Ticket and the reply I got was "
PLEASE NOTE that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes. As a result, there may be a delay in getting a response. We will reply to your support request as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."
Very disappointed.

Zoro
10-16-2018, 11:39 PM
I ordered the Starter Pack for XBOX One and paid $24.99 for overnight shipping from the UBISTORE. I received the shipment and everything was there except the PHYSICAL GAME.
Support Team? No phone number to call and the chat does not work. I had to fill out a Support Ticket and the reply I got was "
PLEASE NOTE that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes. As a result, there may be a delay in getting a response. We will reply to your support request as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."
Very disappointed.

Hey Scottymoe2007,

Can you give me your support ticket number? I'll see if I can get someone on your case ASAP.

guest-EpEf5TET
10-17-2018, 01:19 PM
Hey Scottymoe2007,

Can you give me your support ticket number? I'll see if I can get someone on your case ASAP.

I spent 6 hours off an on with UBISOFT support via Facebook Messenger yesterday to still be no closer to having my pre-order from the Ubisoft Store that arrived with no physical copy of the game in it resolved. Case is marked as In-Progress.

Scottymoe2007
10-17-2018, 11:23 PM
My Support Ticket number is
0718868. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Scottymoe2007
10-17-2018, 11:28 PM
My Support Ticket number is 0718868. Any help is greatly appreciated.