PDA

View Full Version : Marching Fire Heroes.

Rusty_Ham
10-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Righto, launch day is tomorrow, and its all very hype. I have bought the "expansion-pass", which will give me the ability to use the new classes tomorrow, instead of Oct 30th, Im sure most of you are aware. However, will I get to keep the classes forever, or will I have to buy them for Steel when they become available for everyone?

P.S Im aware that it might seem like a stupid question, and it might have been answered already, but it would be nice to get some clarification.
Thanks!

MrB3NX
10-15-2018, 06:34 PM
it's indeed a stupid question

also i'm not hyped for tomorrow because we gotta download 40GB .

OoKaMi_79
10-15-2018, 06:34 PM
You will get them forever. We had the same in year one with the Season Pass. We get anticipated access to them and they are unlocked forever.

We are so close!!!

SangLong524
10-15-2018, 06:35 PM
40gb?!!!!

Rusty_Ham
10-15-2018, 07:05 PM
Great. Thanks for the answer, I know exactly what I need to. Thanks a lot good sir!

Diettiger2017
10-15-2018, 07:33 PM
40gb for pc around 29 for console I believe and itís not a stupid question if you have no experience in this.

UbiInsulin
10-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Righto, launch day is tomorrow, and its all very hype. I have bought the "expansion-pass", which will give me the ability to use the new classes tomorrow, instead of Oct 30th, Im sure most of you are aware. However, will I get to keep the classes forever, or will I have to buy them for Steel when they become available for everyone?

P.S Im aware that it might seem like a stupid question, and it might have been answered already, but it would be nice to get some clarification.
Thanks!

If you buy Marching Fire, permanently getting the 4 Wu Lin heroes is part of that.

Knight_Raime
10-15-2018, 08:00 PM
If you buy Marching Fire, permanently getting the 4 Wu Lin heroes is part of that.

I guess since this question is related i'll ask you in here.

Do non marching fire owners have to wait two weeks to be able to try the heros in training? Or can we try them in training starting on launch of the dlc?
It's the first time i've had to deal with this since I don't have the money to buy the dlc. So I don't remember what the situation is for training.

UbiInsulin
10-15-2018, 09:19 PM
I guess since this question is related i'll ask you in here.

Do non marching fire owners have to wait two weeks to be able to try the heros in training? Or can we try them in training starting on launch of the dlc?
It's the first time i've had to deal with this since I don't have the money to buy the dlc. So I don't remember what the situation is for training.

You can try them in training tomorrow! :)

Knight_Raime
10-15-2018, 09:24 PM

thanks!

DefiledDragon
10-15-2018, 09:27 PM

What time? Is it midnight tonight, or is it at a set time tomorrow?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-15-2018, 09:32 PM
Does marching Fire start at 12am and in what time zone?
(edit) ...ha same questions as defileddragon

UbiInsulin
10-15-2018, 09:40 PM
From the FAQ (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/9nljdq/marching_fire_faq/):

At what time will I be able to access and play Marching Fire on the 16th?

After the completion of the maintenance at 7pm UTC and after the download of the additional content required (estimated download time based on players internet download speed)