PDA

View Full Version : Story mode

Specialkha
10-15-2018, 03:17 PM
I know that Ubisoft is an indie company where only interns work, but why is this mode so bugged? You do not have all the combo of the rework (valk for instance), sometimes you can't climb down ladder, etc...

Why?

bhitrock
10-15-2018, 04:39 PM
I pointed out the same thing some time ago. Hope they'll notice this.

Wes8504
10-15-2018, 04:45 PM
They probably don't have the reworks included in story mode because the balanced the story mode around the characters before the reworks and they didn't want to have to go through all the time and testing of how the reworks interact with the Story mode.

bhitrock
10-15-2018, 05:19 PM
Mh, I understand this. Maybe they'll update it next year with the "year of the harbinger", if it turns out to be a story-mode expansion

OoKaMi_79
10-15-2018, 05:29 PM
I think they won’t change it because story mode is only few missions where you need to play with the Valkyrie’s old version.....the things that calls my attention is that proves that both versions can coexist in the game....so the old version is still there...it was not overwritten.....I am sure that there should be a lot of players that would want an option to select between new and old version =P

(And maybe all the old versions of our characters are still there.....existing but unreachable)