PDA

View Full Version : Regarding executions preview

ooweda2blu
10-15-2018, 02:29 PM
The current executions preview works well, but I think it could be more interesting if we could switch the visual on the oppenent we are killing just to see what he will see when we choose a specific execution.
It would be great to see what opponent see during an execution when we are going to buy it or a specific effect for it.

What do you think?

SangLong524
10-15-2018, 02:38 PM
we can. EVERYONE, i'm confident to assume, are happy to assist.
seriously, what would be the point of having the victim's PoV? salt mining?

ooweda2blu
10-15-2018, 04:19 PM
No SangLong524, absolutely not for salt. Just to have a different PoV that could help to set the right style on your hero.

EvoX.
10-15-2018, 04:27 PM
That's something I can get behind, some executions have better camera positioning and movement from the opponent's POV and vice versa. The new Kensei execution, for example, looks okay on your screen, but it's pretty meh from the executed's POV.

OoKaMi_79
10-15-2018, 04:29 PM
I like the suggestion of being able to see the execution from enemy’s point of view

I also would like to have the option to see the execution (before buying them) with the effect that I am using at that time (for example with a mask). This because that could help me decide on my purchase.

SangLong524
10-15-2018, 05:16 PM
I see...but we can still have the same experience when we get executed. Im sure we get killed all the time by various heroes. Wouldnt that make this feature unnecessary?
Perhaps they intends that excutioner’s pov comes first. You can get what the executed feels like when you yourself get killed?

ooweda2blu
10-15-2018, 05:39 PM
I mean that you could see the executed PoV only in the customization menu (so on hero customization). Having that while you are playing as the killer is useless, so I never image it.
It could be an useful tool during your customization process, because sometimes there are some executions+effects that are bad to see as executed, so someone could set executions and effects correctly. Everyone could choose to make the executed "stunned" by effects or not, or try to appear "strong" just for a different use of the camera in each executed PoV.

I think that it isn't a bad idea.

SangLong524
10-15-2018, 06:41 PM
Ok, its a perspective i cant comprehend yet. But i dont object.

ooweda2blu
10-16-2018, 05:53 AM
As OoKaMi_79 wrote, this option could be useful. There are a lot of things that could be added in customization, so other thoughts are important.