PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Dialogue and D-pad

Shadowgamerno1
10-15-2018, 11:37 AM
I dont usually post on forums but thought that the best way to get the issues fixed was to report them. Im not looking for an immediate fix, just the hope that these issues are brought to the devs attention.
First, Since the game launched ive had issues with characters cutting eachother off during dialogue, which while annoying was tolerable for a while, but ive noticed it now happens in almost every conversation, and for a game with such a focus on the dialogue system it is a very aggravating bug.
Second, since the first update after launch im unable to use the D-Pad in both loading screens and photo mode.

HashtagSleepy
10-18-2018, 10:11 AM
Same here with the D-Pad glitch. I can pan the camera to my heartís content in Photo Mode but once I go to mess with sliders, it works completely as intended except that I cannot click down to select them. Frustrating to not have Photo Mode working.

Ubi-Town
10-18-2018, 03:39 PM
Hi there,

The D-pad issue has already been reported a while ago, I remember that one cropping up. The dialog one seems interesting, I've never seen that myself personally. I don't suppose you'd mind providing me a small video showing it doing this? If you could also provide me with a copy of your save file through a support ticket, that would be great. You can create said support ticket here. (https://support.ubi.com)

HashtagSleepy
10-19-2018, 01:16 AM
I turned off Photo Mode in the Gameplay options, killed and restarted the game, then turned Photo Mode back on. It works as intended...for now.