PDA

View Full Version : State of the game?

PanzerShrekonin
10-15-2018, 04:48 AM
Wheres the state of the game with the stats of winrates and pick rates for this season or is it not out yet?

What about last season?

PanzerShrekonin
10-15-2018, 06:30 AM
Bumpity Boppity Boo!

ChampionRuby50g
10-15-2018, 06:32 AM
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-335553-16/state-of-balance-season-6-recap

Thatís last seasons. They donít release them until the current season is completed. No need to bump a post thats an hour old lol.

PanzerShrekonin
10-15-2018, 06:37 AM
DAYUM peacekeeper went to dead last. HAH.

Though im confused. How did Centurion go from bottom of the list at 48% from last season to 53% o.O

what exactly happened???

Charmzzz
10-15-2018, 07:07 AM
DAYUM peacekeeper went to dead last. HAH.

Though im confused. How did Centurion go from bottom of the list at 48% from last season to 53% o.O

what exactly happened???

Look who dropped - every Assassin except Shaman. All the static Guard Heroes have risen due to the stance change bug (they were able to switch the stance without the 100ms delay).

PanzerShrekonin
10-15-2018, 07:42 AM
Look who dropped - every Assassin except Shaman. All the static Guard Heroes have risen due to the stance change bug (they were able to switch the stance without the 100ms delay).

Oh theres a bug going on? I haven't noticed. Interesting!

Charmzzz
10-15-2018, 07:44 AM
Oh theres a bug going on? I haven't noticed. Interesting!

That was fixed already. But at least half of Season 6 (or even full Season, I don't remember) it was buggy. 400ms chained Attacks were easily blockable.

PanzerShrekonin
10-15-2018, 08:41 AM
That was fixed already. But at least half of Season 6 (or even full Season, I don't remember) it was buggy. 400ms chained Attacks were easily blockable.

Ah. I didn't play much this season. I know i still struggle with PK and Orochi light spam.

Charmzzz
10-15-2018, 09:17 AM
Ah. I didn't play much this season. I know i still struggle with PK and Orochi light spam.

Well, if you lose to PK after her Nerf that is completely on you. ;)

She is so bad right now, as several people on here already stated when they released her Patchnotes. The Recap just underlined what "we" said back then. She hits like a wet noodle, every opponent has plenty of time to kill her. She has to land ALOT more hits than anybody else to kill anyone...

PanzerShrekonin
10-15-2018, 09:41 AM
Well, if you lose to PK after her Nerf that is completely on you. ;)

She is so bad right now, as several people on here already stated when they released her Patchnotes. The Recap just underlined what "we" said back then. She hits like a wet noodle, every opponent has plenty of time to kill her. She has to land ALOT more hits than anybody else to kill anyone...

I have problems when im bodied by one. I just back up and keep away from her as mucha s possible. Since light spam is still a problem for myself since I physically cannot react fast enough for the most part.