PDA

View Full Version : Broken quest romancing the stone

souleater0054
10-15-2018, 01:59 AM
This quest won't start. I approach the start with the mob leader talking. He says his text and nothing happens. No quest market no start nothing. It sucks cause I'm lvl 50 full build killing everything with ease and I can't beat the game. I need this quest fixed to get the last artifact. Ubisoft send help and patches in to fix problems please. Also I'd like to have a real stat menu to see critical damage armor all that kind of jazz.

XxChrisxBmxX
10-22-2018, 09:57 AM
This quest won't start. I approach the start with the mob leader talking. He says his text and nothing happens. No quest market no start nothing. It sucks cause I'm lvl 50 full build killing everything with ease and I can't beat the game. I need this quest fixed to get the last artifact. Ubisoft send help and patches in to fix problems please. Also I'd like to have a real stat menu to see critical damage armor all that kind of jazz.

ŅDid you get any solution? Iím on the same situation and tried everything even downloading the game again but it wonít launch the mision, it sucks because itís the only thing I have to do and donít have any prior save files