PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking bug/glitch and 40hrs wasted

Wildlander08
10-15-2018, 12:38 AM
*Possible spoilers* I attempted to start the quest ďHome Sweet HomeĒ at level 28.. Shortly after the cutscene, where kids are fighting wolves, I was following Myrrine on horseback when we encountered some Spartans on the road. Suddenly they became hostile towards us and Myrrine got of her horse and began fighting them. After killing all of them Myrrine just stood there and refused to move. Iím supposed to follow her in order to complete the quest. I figured maybe Iíd just go do some side quests then come back hoping it would trigger something and get her to move. 12 hours of grinding side quests and 3 levels later she is still stuck. Iím at a total loss.. there is no way to restart the quest and my most recent save prior to home sweet home is about 20 hours before.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Iíve tried everything I can think of already. Also if a Ubisoft admin happens to see this Iím requesting a bug fix and also a option to restart quests for when they go wrong.. Please help! This has ruined my entire experience. Iíve spent over 40 hours of grinding side quests just to reach level 31 and now I will no longer be able to complete the game unless a fix is found.

upsidedowning
10-15-2018, 08:16 AM
I'm also having the same issue. She keeps getting stuck in place playing the same dialogue loop. I've grinded for 20 hours on the side and I refuse to load a save that erases all of that. Ubisoft please fix this soon

Wildlander08
10-15-2018, 04:47 PM
Weíre not the only ones. Iíve seen others on here, Reddit and even steam also have this issue. I just hope it doesnít take long for a fix.

ubi--unicorn
10-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Hey guys! I'm really sorry you guys have run into an issue with this quest. I've reported this issue up. Thanks!

crow628
10-16-2018, 04:14 AM
I feel ya pain.......im still stuck on the catching up quest. Myrrines horse is bugged so she won't move from her spot on the beach.....ive been grinding side quests to keep me busy until a patch comes out but god knows when that will be. So most of us are in the same boat lol I just hope they fix all these bugs soon otherwise I don't see much hope for this game....

Wildlander08
10-16-2018, 02:53 PM
Considering how widespread this bug is I canít imagine Ubisoft will let this go unanswered for long. They did release 2 patches within a week of release so Iím hopeful another will be coming fairly soon.

Wildlander08
10-16-2018, 03:03 PM
Also, if it helps anyone feel a bit better I found a thread where many have reported this issue directly to Ubisoft. Feel free to check it out and look for any updates on this issue.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1943186-Home-sweet-home-does-not-got-further