PDA

View Full Version : hosting issue with routers still not fix Y!!!!!

BozoMaddog
10-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Response (Chris) 10/07/2003 01:00 PM
Haven't had anyone report this yet, but this sounds like a similar problem that Ravenshield servers have been having
Thanks for the information and we'll keep an eye on this and see if anyone else reports this as an open issue

Customer (Entered by Chris) 10/07/2003 01:00 PM
Frank

1) You still haven't fixed the hosting issue with routers

2) I'm using the Dedicated Server package you released about a month ago and my dedicated server disappears from the server list on Ubi.com (no router, hooked straight to the Cable Modem). This happens after about 2 hours of the server being hosted.

Cable Modem Comcast

Back to List of My Questions

BozoMaddog
10-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Response (Chris) 10/07/2003 01:00 PM
Haven't had anyone report this yet, but this sounds like a similar problem that Ravenshield servers have been having
Thanks for the information and we'll keep an eye on this and see if anyone else reports this as an open issue

Customer (Entered by Chris) 10/07/2003 01:00 PM
Frank

1) You still haven't fixed the hosting issue with routers

2) I'm using the Dedicated Server package you released about a month ago and my dedicated server disappears from the server list on Ubi.com (no router, hooked straight to the Cable Modem). This happens after about 2 hours of the server being hosted.

Cable Modem Comcast

Back to List of My Questions

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 12:32 PM
Just thought I would bump this and ask has anyone who uses broadband with a router managed to host a game that others can join from the net?

Im busy configuring a new server that will be colocated in a dedicated server rack and would like to just run the ded server here at home to test it first before i drive it 200 miles down the road to its new home.

Anyone?

www.battle-fields.com/commscentre (http://www.battle-fields.com/commscentre)

Dedicated gaming.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 12:37 PM
Not me and have now been told by UBI tech support to contact my router manufacturer. Walks off and shakes head in disbelief!

www.netwings.org (http://www.netwings.org)
Home of the Il2 3rd Party Modellers
Home of the VEF Forums