PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking Survey for the For Honor Team

UbiInsulin
10-14-2018, 10:24 PM
Hey Warriors! If you have a second and want to do the FH team a huge favor, please fill out this survey on For Honor's matchmaking: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JCRWP2M .

We'll be paying close attention to the results. Thank you!

ChampionRuby50g
10-15-2018, 01:29 AM
I think this survey is a great idea. Iím just wondering the point in asking about gear score frustrations as they are been removed in a short time. Also if the results will be made public, and hopefully enough players see this and actually complete the survey so the team gets a good understanding.

Devils-_-legacy
10-15-2018, 01:35 AM
I'm glad they finally done a survey.
I think they added it in because alot of the newer players complain the diffrence between the start gear and 180 was too high.

Soldier_of_Dawn
10-15-2018, 03:23 AM
Stamina Buff?

My main concern is the stamina nerf that will come with the change to the Perk system. If the stamina cost could be reduced by 50% for all characters then fights would be more engaging by allowing us to perform more and take more risks, otherwise the turtle meta may make a comeback due mainly due to stamina conservation and stamina drain from parries.

GayForShugoki
10-15-2018, 04:31 AM
Done-zo. I hope others also fill the survey out as they're good tools to communicate and learn. I hope you post the results.

I-Nibbiru-I
10-15-2018, 02:19 PM
Hey Warriors! If you have a second and want to do the FH team a huge favor, please fill out this survey on For Honor's matchmaking: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JCRWP2M .

We'll be paying close attention to the results. Thank you!

If I may suggest, please have these kind of surveys more often and with different type of questions every time, you could have it monthly and ask questions about the most brought up and popular topics on the forums.

EvoX.
10-15-2018, 04:03 PM
Done.

Wish that below the 'How satisfied are you with how fast your hero accumulates XP'' there was the same question about Steel, but I guess that's never changing.

bhitrock
10-15-2018, 04:37 PM
I wanted to point out something: at the question "what hero do you find the most frustrating to play against" I put Orochi, but it's mostly because I have low fps. I guess other people did so. You should probably also ask in those surveys how many fps do you have and your rep. level or ranked level (if that player actually plays ranked), so that you can understand better the struggles of new and veteran players, and what influences different opinions.

Pincopallino097
10-16-2018, 12:17 PM
Will you let us know the results?

Charmzzz
10-16-2018, 12:43 PM
Who else put Conq into that "most frustrating to play against" Box? :D

DefiledDragon
10-16-2018, 02:46 PM

Aye

Vakris_One
10-16-2018, 03:09 PM
Just something I want to give feedback on. When the survey started asking about "fighting skill" it was not explained as to what Ubi considers "fighting skill" to mean and that's a very important thing to define for the sake of collecting meaningful data. In a game like this everyone has their own definition of what "fighting skill" means to them. However that may not be what Ubi's definition of it is.

For example, is cheesing and ledging fighting skill? Are feats and ganking? Is blocking a fighting skill? Is picking an overperforming character vs weaker characters fighting skill? Is having an easily abuseable move fighting skill? Is fighting skill how well you counter the opponent and how much you correctly predict them? The survey should have defined what Ubisoft think "fighting skill" means or asked how the player filling out the survey defines fighting skill. Assuming what the player thinks is fighting skill will not give you very useable data.

RexXZ347
10-16-2018, 05:07 PM

Aye!

Pincopallino097
10-16-2018, 05:17 PM

I have more than 1 xD, 4 for me actually: conqueror, berserkr, gladiator, shaman

Dragonczarx2013
10-16-2018, 07:33 PM
honestly as a new ish player im kinda fine with how it is, though that centurian stamina drain spam i think is a wee op with no downside but, far as things go i would like to see a system where after 5 or 10 min searching vs ai it would start a new game for you. i hate when my daily orders want me to do anything thats not dominion takes for ever to find a game

DefiledDragon
10-16-2018, 07:37 PM
honestly as a new ish player im kinda fine with how it is, though that centurian stamina drain spam i think is a wee op with no downside but, far as things go i would like to see a system where after 5 or 10 min searching vs ai it would start a new game for you. i hate when my daily orders want me to do anything thats not dominion takes for ever to find a game

vs AI with matchmaking off is your friend when it comes to completing non dominion related orders.

DefiledDragon
10-16-2018, 07:39 PM
Just something I want to give feedback on. When the survey started asking about "fighting skill" it was not explained as to what Ubi considers "fighting skill" to mean and that's a very important thing to define for the sake of collecting meaningful data. In a game like this everyone has their own definition of what "fighting skill" means to them. However that may not be what Ubi's definition of it is.

For example, is cheesing and ledging fighting skill? Are feats and ganking? Is blocking a fighting skill? Is picking an overperforming character vs weaker characters fighting skill? Is having an easily abuseable move fighting skill? Is fighting skill how well you counter the opponent and how much you correctly predict them? The survey should have defined what Ubisoft think "fighting skill" means or asked how the player filling out the survey defines fighting skill. Assuming what the player thinks is fighting skill will not give you very useable data.

I would guess that Ubi take "fighting skill" to be the combination of a players winrate and K/D, but this is a massive assumption on my part.