PDA

View Full Version : payoff mercenaries bounties not working

geminisky59
10-14-2018, 04:07 PM
ever since the patch yesterday, I have been unable to use the interface that allows you to pay off mercenaries. I have 4 mercenaries tailing me for several hours and either there is no option availabe to pay off mercenaries or occasional when there is an option to payoff showing, when i use that, only one mercenary is paid off and not ALL of them, So now I can never remove the mercenaries trailing me. when i kill them another one just takes its place. There does not also seem to be the timer working that allows for the mercenaries to be removed over time. Does anyone else have this bug? I have been dealing with this all day long, even if i hide for long time, they never go away.

DreadGrrl
10-14-2018, 04:21 PM
This will happen twice (that Iíve found) in Odessey main story quests. You have to play through to have the bounty eliminated. The only way to have it eliminated is to discover, and deal with, the person who placed the bounty on you.

These bounties are region specific. Travel to another region to level up a bit if required.

Stealth is your friend.