PDA

View Full Version : Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

MAGNAROK-YT
10-14-2018, 12:35 PM
****ing nerf the ****ing orochi. He is ****ing gamebreaking. I am sick of his spam. And its destroying my gameplay experience. I am soon leaving this game for good. Ive waited for 3 ****ing years for this game. And i waisted my ****ing 3 years waiting for a game that is insulting my culture by making vikings the weakest. Think twice before thinking "Oh no another troll" I am serious. ive destroyed many monitors because of this game.

papa_joseph1
10-14-2018, 01:15 PM
Vikings are not the weakest lol? Shaman is by far the best gank if you want to play that way.
Raider is pretty good and Warlord is a great bully.

Also considering the vikings litearly win every single faction war, i think the community would beg to differ.

I hate to say it, but get good? Orachi is annoying but if you are not fast enough to parry him or fall for fients, just turtle, he has very low health and none of his light attacks lead into unblockables that you won't see coming, throw him into a wall when you see the opening and just rip him in half, you'd think after somehow having three years of experience you'd not let light spam heroes chew you up like that.

God, the people who complain about Orachi are almost as bad as the people who complain about Cent, just go look up videos on youtube, it will help you massively.

bhitrock
10-14-2018, 01:43 PM
Well, you should admit that if you have low fps fighting an orchi who light-spams is quite hard. I have an average of 25 fps (lowest graphics possible) and I really struggle fighting him; for the same reason it's quite difficult to deal with cent's heavy attacks or to parry a light (of any character)

MAGNAROK-YT
10-14-2018, 02:17 PM
Ive played this game since techtest. And ive been good all this time, until i go vs orochi. I have no prob vs shinobi, shugoki, and any other character in general,

MAGNAROK-YT
10-14-2018, 02:18 PM
I have no fps drops whatsoever

bhitrock
10-14-2018, 02:57 PM
Then, if you get killed by pure and genuine light-spam, I'm sorry, but that's probably your fault.

MAGNAROK-YT
10-14-2018, 03:09 PM
How is that ****ing my fault? Its not my fault that my opponents r spamming light all the ****ing time

bhitrock
10-14-2018, 03:46 PM
You should probably learn to block them. If it was impossible you'd see only orochi in ranked while, apparently, he's not even one of the best heroes.

papa_joseph1
10-14-2018, 03:49 PM
He's saying it's your fault because as i stated earlier, just turtle light spam and you will build revenge, hit that button as soon as they hit you next, Orachi is on his a$$ and you are free to bully him to death, it's not hard to understand.

I can see he could be annoying to fight with low FPS, but you stated you don't have this issue.

Also low FPS is not why cent is hard to fight, hit space bar when you see him turn orange, bam you countered his move set.

UbiInsulin
10-14-2018, 07:12 PM
I do not see this thread going anywhere constructive in terms of discussing Orochi changes. Closed.