PDA

View Full Version : Multiple mercenary bugs found, confirmed and tested you need to pass this on EASY FIX

Slimdragon50
10-14-2018, 09:45 AM
I REALLY NEED THIS TO BE PASSED ON TO THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM TO BE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IVE FOUND MULTIPLE BUGS, AND HAVE CONFIRMED WHICH PARTS ARE BUGGED. i am a programmer and this is literally the easiest fix, its like 3 lines of code to fix it. So please no hesitation it can be pushed out in this next update.

BUG BUSTED!!
I have found what bugs out the Mercenary system for ALL Platforms, The bug is where you no longer are hunted by mercenaries even though you may have 5 Helmets. It is very VERY wide spread, and alot of peoples games are being ruined because of it, it is not RANDOM AT ALL it all depends on the player and how they deal with being hunted. I was doing some testing and loaded a save where i was level 50, Tier 1 and where my Bounty system was fully working.

TRIAL 1 - I went on a spree and got 5 Helmets, and 5 mercenaries came after me. I killed all 5 of them, and after that NO more came for me after those had died and of course i still had my 5 Helmets. I Paid for my bounty to be cleared, and tested my theory in another city on the same save by getting another 5 Helmets, and no more hunters came for me this time. CONFIRMED THIS IS WHAT BUGS THE MERCENARY SYSTEM YOU CANNOT KILL ALL FIVE MERCENARIES OR ELSE IT GOES NULL.

TRIAL 2 - I Loaded the same save as before systems intact, went on a spree and got 5 Helmets, Only killed FOUR mercenaries this time, the Fifth was still after me but he was the ONLY ONE hunting me so i ran, and I reset the process by clearing my bounty and getting 5 Helmets again. In that process i did not actually get a Bounty hunter after me until i had reached my FIFTH Helmet. It was the same mercenary as before. but this time instead of 5 Mercenaries being sent to kill me only 1 was sent. PAYING BOUNTIES CONFIRMED BUGGED

TRIAL 3 - I Loaded the same save as before systems intact, went on a spree and got 5 Helmets, Only killed FOUR mercenaries this time, the Fifth was still after me but he was the ONLY ONE hunting me so i ran, and I reset the process by clearing my bounty by hunting down the person who took the bounty out and killing him. I did that and repeated the process, there was still only 1 being sent to kill me with FIVE Helmets. BOUNTY SPONSOR CONFIRMED BUGGED

TRIAL 4 - I loaded the same save as before systems intact, went on a spree and got 5 Helmets, Only killed FOUR mercenaries this time, the Fifth was still after me but he was the ONLY ONE hunting me so i rode my horse until my FIFTH Helmet went away. As of that point i was no longer being hunted even though i had FOUR Helmets. I waited in place until I only had TWO Helmets left and as soon as i got down to TWO Helmets i WAS being hunted by TWO bounty hunters this time. So at that point i went on a spree again and got 5 Helmets, each time i got a Helmet i received a message saying "Bounty Hunter Tracking You!" once i reached 5 Helmets i had FIVE bounty hunters after me. EUREKA!!

My Thesis -
The game is not assigning new hunters after you kill them, You are only given 5 Static bounty hunters, and the only way to get new ones is to wait until the helmets of the ones you killed go away. Paying for your bounty to go away is bugged ,AND even killing the Bounty Sponsor is BUGGED too They will not actually reset it. it will only remove your "wanted level"
Since there are no new hunters being assigned it makes the whole system Null. I conducted trials on my findings and this is what i found. In conclusion to Stop your game from bugging out, Never kill all Five of these mercenaries no matter what.. Leave him/her alive and wait the bounty out.