PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha changes and why they're bad

iadvisoryi
10-14-2018, 08:34 AM
So reading the patch notes and the developer comment they tried making him "easier" to handle for newer, less competitive players and more viable to use against higher tier players. Newsflash, by buffing damage but lowering speed, you've only made him worse and more useless of a character.

Ubi, you want to tell others to figure out a counter and to get better against conq, and light spam. But you think aramusha is too strong for inexperienced players? I don't understand. Aramusha isn't that fast to begin with animation wise, and his infanite is predictable considering if you throw a side you have to go high and vice versa. But you wanna keep orochi the same. And shaman, and zerker. It makes no sense.

To make him viable he needs an opening, more opportunities on his stance parry's since he can get grabbed out of his unlike nobushi's, and armor on finishers or armor on something. And revert the patch you are putting out for him cuz all it's doing is killing him entirely.

Chobbsy99
10-14-2018, 10:17 AM
I'm livid. If newer players can't deal with Aramusha, how are they supposed to deal with any other hero? I don't see Orochi getting a nerf because he's a bit speedy for new players to deal with. Aramusha is one of the weakest and it looks like they've nerfed him. I'm going to have to judge it for myself when the patch is released, but I can't believe that they would make changes that actually decrease his viability at high level. It looks like his mix-ups are going to be decimated.

bhitrock
10-14-2018, 11:00 AM
Aramusha isn't that fast to begin with animation wise, and his infanite is predictable considering if you throw a side you have to go high and vice versa.
Well, speaking of it being predictable: in the current live game if you throw a side heavy you have a free light, so the thing doesn't work. If you throw a side light you can faint the heavy into whatever you want, so it is not that predictable. The new version basically forces you to faint more and rewards you for doing it with faster attacks. Also, they said more changes will be coming, and those should be able to finally fix him.
I'm not an Aramusha main so I'm not an expert, but that's what I understood from the patch notes.

RexXZ347
10-14-2018, 11:25 AM
Well, speaking of it being predictable: in the current live game if you throw a side heavy you have a free light, so the thing doesn't work. If you throw a side light you can faint the heavy into whatever you want, so it is not that predictable. The new version basically forces you to faint more and rewards you for doing it with faster attacks. Also, they said more changes will be coming, and those should be able to finally fix him.
I'm not an Aramusha main so I'm not an expert, but that's what I understood from the patch notes.

forcing you to feint more and more will also force you to an OOS situation. Which is a big disadvantage. Plus those bashes... Yeah, aramusha without stamina. Well they did it again. Ubisoft pissing players off.

bhitrock
10-14-2018, 12:17 PM
Well, we must think that after that automatic light (in the live version), you would probably do a heavy and faint it. If you can't hit with that light, then the heavy is almost pointless because you can't do anything after it (I don't know the exact Aramusha moveset, so I may be wrong). Eventually, the problem is that if you manage to GB or light-parry an opponent you are forced to do a light because a heavy wouldn't let you do anything after it. In this case, the solution would be giving him more combos (just one or two) and make faints cost less for him than for other heroes (or even not cost any stamina at all). What do you think of this? Let me know!

RexXZ347
10-14-2018, 12:20 PM
Well, we must think that after that automatic light (in the live version), you would probably do a heavy and faint it. If you can't hit with that light, then the heavy is almost pointless because you can't do anything after it (I don't know the exact Aramusha moveset, so I may be wrong). Eventually, the problem is that if you manage to GB or light-parry an opponent you are forced to do a light because a heavy wouldn't let you do anything after it. In this case, the solution would be giving him more combos (just one or two) and make faints cost less for him than for other heroes (or even not cost any stamina at all). What do you think of this? Let me know!

agreed. As an aramusha main and in my experience, heavy finisher feints cost and consumes alot of stamina. So we are limited to using heavy finisher to feint. Add those bashes that consumes stamina and we are very limited to his combo.

bhitrock
10-14-2018, 03:22 PM
Ok, I went back looking at his moveset, and I found out that (correct me if I got it wrong) he basically has one infinite combo the only rule of which is alternating top and side attacks, no matter if they're heavy or light. This means you can faint a heavy whenever you want, and do it with a (yet to be added) 400ms light. I don't see why people are angry about loosing that top light (maybe you can explain me) while they already can use a heavy instead and faint it. It doesn't preclude any mix-up nor lowers your damage output. May someone explain me exactly why people are angry?
If the problem is that faints cost too much stamina, then they could simply reduce their cost, and we could be done with it.
Also, can he faint a dodge heavy into a light? If he can't, let him do it and here's your "faint-lord" ready for combat. Nice and balanced.

iadvisoryi
10-14-2018, 05:09 PM
Ok, I went back looking at his moveset, and I found out that (correct me if I got it wrong) he basically has one infinite combo the only rule of which is alternating top and side attacks, no matter if they're heavy or light. This means you can faint a heavy whenever you want, and do it with a (yet to be added) 400ms light. I don't see why people are angry about loosing that top light (maybe you can explain me) while they already can use a heavy instead and faint it. It doesn't preclude any mix-up nor lowers your damage output. May someone explain me exactly why people are angry?
If the problem is that faints cost too much stamina, then they could simply reduce their cost, and we could be done with it.
Also, can he faint a dodge heavy into a light? If he can't, let him do it and here's your "faint-lord" ready for combat. Nice and balanced.

I know you said you don't play him so I'm going to try to explain this.

He has two tools to open someone up. One being a fast unexpected light the other being his zone. His zone is fantastic, but you don't pick up much damage from it because it's easily parryable, so canceling that into a light to poke someone out of their heavy (if they're going for the party) is the most optimal thing to do with him. Fainting with him isn't reliable because people don't take much risk even if they get hit. And now it's even more useless to faint since he is slow as hell. His side Dodge heavy isn't very reliable, especially in combat, the animation is super slow and can get poked out of. His top Dodge heavy gives armor so that's the most optimal to use, but it can't be used against turtlers. His down stance doesn't guarantee anything against certain moves. Down stance heavy, doesn't always guarante a top heavy, down stance light only guarantees the dmg of a raider knee and is disorienting. And with his animations it's easy to guess where an attack is coming from and now they'll be even slower. He also can get grabbed out of his down stance unlike nobushi, which makes anyone who faints or plays neutral fully take away that tool unless you are 100% able to distinguish a heavy from a light which with some characters can prove to be difficult.

People are angry about his changes because he already lacks openings, lacks damage off of the few openings he has, and took away one of his openings. So I encourage you to play as him before and after patch against some people, look at your very limited options, then come back to this thread. He is not balanced, before this patch he was only viable against assassin's, and now he won't be viable at all. And the "his light spam was too fast" is no excuse, valkarie, orochi, shinobi, all stayed the same and did it BETTER. His was guaranteed to go in a specific direction.

iadvisoryi
10-14-2018, 05:15 PM
Let me also add on it's the fact that he even got a Nerf in the first place. Buffing the dmg on his side heavys does nothing considering they never hit and aren't guaranteed on anything but a wall splat.

Blitzwarrior771
10-14-2018, 05:26 PM
Aramusha is boring to play against I just leave the fight look at this cheap players . Is way too fast and once it start chaining we cannot escape . Good nerf .

UbiInsulin
10-14-2018, 07:05 PM
Here are the changes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-336363-16/patch-2010), just for reference:

Aramusha

Side Heavy damage increased to 40 damage (from 30).
Infinite Top Light damage increased to 16 (from 12).
All Deadly Feint attacks are normalized to 400ms (sides were 500ms).
Side Heavy Opener now causes a Medium Hit Reaction (was Heavy Hit Reaction).
Side Light Cancels now cause a Light Hit Reaction (was Medium Hit Reaction).
Infinite Top Light is now 500ms (was 400ms).
Side Heavy Opener, Top Light Opener, Infinite Top Light, Infinite Top Heavy and Deadly Feint now branch to Infinite Light at 200 ms into the Hit Recovery (was 100ms).

Developer comment: Aramusha has been in a difficult place in terms of player perception.
o Aramusha seems too strong for newer players to handle but at the same time, too weak for top players to use. This patch will not solve all the issues, but the intention is that we make small improvements for both types of players. The most important change is about clarity.
o The Timing Changes mean that the Side Heavy no longer guarantees a Top Light, which should help players understand when they can block, and when they were just too late to react. Furthermore, the nerfs to the Tempest Chain are meant to make it easier for entry level opponents to defend against, while the buffs to Deaf Feint are meant to help Aramusha players have an offensive option at higher level of play.

I'll let the team know that there are some concerns. I can definitely confirm what the dev comment says: we see complaints from newer console players in particular, but broadly Aramusha isn't considered strong.

bhitrock
10-14-2018, 07:28 PM
Thanks Ubilnsulin!
I still don't understand why people say this patch makes him slow: the only thing that got slowed was the top light. Are the side ones of 500ms? Because if they aren't, then he's not that slower after all.
Also, I think they slowed down that top light so that it is no more guaranteed after a heavy. If it being slower gives you problems, they may revert it and make the heavy cause light hit reaction instead of medium.

Knight_Raime
10-14-2018, 07:49 PM
Here are the changes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-336363-16/patch-2010), just for reference:

I'll let the team know that there are some concerns. I can definitely confirm what the dev comment says: we see complaints from newer console players in particular, but broadly Aramusha isn't considered strong.

So hopefully you see this. I assume these intended changes were to make Aramusha easier to deal with for new players whilst making a single buff in order to make him better in higher tier play. So i'm going to explain why these changes do neither of these things. We will start with helping newer players. I will take each bullet point and explain what it does for both new players in high tier. Then I will summarize it so you can take it to the devs in a more digestable format. I'll go ahead and keep my personal feelings out of this as it's not needed:

Newer players:

~Side Heavy damage increased to 40 damage (from 30.)

This doesn't aid newer players in anyway because it means they will die quicker.

~Infinite Top Light damage increased to 16 (from 12.)

This doesn't aid newer players in anyway because it means they will die quicker.

~All Deadly Feint attacks are normalized to 400ms (sides were 500ms.)

This doesn't aid newer players. They already struggle to block basic 500ms attacks.

~Side Heavy Opener now causes a Medium Hit Reaction (was Heavy Hit Reaction.)

This is irrelevant to newer players because they are not aware of how hitstun works to begin with. The game doesn't explain this anywhere.

~Side Light Cancels now cause a Light Hit Reaction (was Medium Hit Reaction).

This is irrelevant to newer players because they are not aware of how hitstun works to begin with. The game doesn't explain this anywhere.

~Infinite Top Light is now 500ms (was 400ms).

This minorly helps newer players. But not in a significant fashion because they struggle to deal with 500ms attacks already.

~Side Heavy Opener, Top Light Opener, Infinite Top Light, Infinite Top Heavy and Deadly Feint now branch to Infinite Light at 200 ms into the Hit Recovery (was 100ms.)

This helps newer players. As it effectively means in combination with other changes around an extra 300ms time to react.

High tier players:

~Side Heavy damage increased to 40 damage (from 30).

This nerfs his light damage parry by 2 damage and improves his wall splat punish. But this buff ends up not being worth it considering all other losses he takes due to hit stun changes.

~Infinite Top Light damage increased to 16 (from 12).

This does nothing for high tier play because you removed the guaranteed light after hit stun since his top light is now 500ms.

~All Deadly Feint attacks are normalized to 400ms (sides were 500ms).

This doesn't do anything for high tier play. This is because you can back dash on reaction to his heavy finisher start up. Back dashing avoids the soft feint light, the hard feint into guard break, and the raw heavy finisher. He can't feint into dash attack either even on read because his dash attacks are not fast enough to do so.

~Side Heavy Opener now causes a Medium Hit Reaction (was Heavy Hit Reaction).

This is a hard nerf to Aramusha. it effectively makes using his combo harder. You could throw side heavies on reaction to feint bait games due to them having relatively small gb vulnerability windows. Which would get you to his top light which leads into his mix up games and some decent chip damage. With this change that's no longer possible. Thus making his infinite combo harder to use in high tier play.

~Side Light Cancels now cause a Light Hit Reaction (was Medium Hit Reaction.)

This is a hard nerf to Aramusha. Aramusha has to whiff with a back light to get into his mix up games. If he lands a deadly feint side light from here he at least gets decent damage from taking the whiff risk due to two lights landing here. You've effectively cut his chip damage with this change. Not to mention there is a popular mix up with twin vipers. Where even if it's blocked you could potentially land a deadly side light to get chip damage in. Now twin vipers is only worth going for when it's guaranteed.

Nerf. Any chance a top light would land outside the stun chances is now gone with this change.

~Side Heavy Opener, Top Light Opener, Infinite Top Light, Infinite Top Heavy and Deadly Feint now branch to Infinite Light at 200 ms into the Hit Recovery (was 100ms).

Big nerf. Really really big nerf. Aramusha's infinite combo was only usable in target swapping. This made aramusha decent in brawls. This change combined with other changes means opponents get an extra 300ms of time to react to whatever he decides to do. Which basically means he's not an even decent pick for brawls. This issue is dragged into 4's as well for team fight situations. and it combined with the new out of lock changes makes aramusha even worse at clearing minions.

Conclusion:
The changes barely effect newer players in a positive matter. Because they ultimately will die quicker. The stun changes are irrelevant because the level of skill you're looking at for these changes don't understand anything about the game what so ever. So a lot of attacks are going to land that are not guaranteed. You essentially tried to patch ignorance. You shouldn't do that. You should seek to teach new players. Not mold the game for them. You only gave one intended change to help high tier play. But because the developers are not as keenly aware about their heros as high tier players are this change doesn't buff aramusha there. The devs probably figured "oh people think 400ms attacks are strong so this will work." When it's not only speed that matters for a move. Ultimately these changes fail to do the jobs they were intended to do.

RexXZ347
10-14-2018, 11:23 PM
So hopefully you see this. I assume these intended changes were to make Aramusha easier to deal with for new players whilst making a single buff in order to make him better in higher tier play. So i'm going to explain why these changes do neither of these things. We will start with helping newer players. I will take each bullet point and explain what it does for both new players in high tier. Then I will summarize it so you can take it to the devs in a more digestable format. I'll go ahead and keep my personal feelings out of this as it's not needed:

Newer players:

~Side Heavy damage increased to 40 damage (from 30.)

~Infinite Top Light damage increased to 16 (from 12.)

~All Deadly Feint attacks are normalized to 400ms (sides were 500ms.)

This doesn't aid newer players. They already struggle to block basic 500ms attacks.

~Side Heavy Opener now causes a Medium Hit Reaction (was Heavy Hit Reaction.)

~Side Light Cancels now cause a Light Hit Reaction (was Medium Hit Reaction).

This minorly helps newer players. But not in a significant fashion because they struggle to deal with 500ms attacks already.

~Side Heavy Opener, Top Light Opener, Infinite Top Light, Infinite Top Heavy and Deadly Feint now branch to Infinite Light at 200 ms into the Hit Recovery (was 100ms.)

This helps newer players. As it effectively means in combination with other changes around an extra 300ms time to react.

High tier players:

~Side Heavy damage increased to 40 damage (from 30).

This nerfs his light damage parry by 2 damage and improves his wall splat punish. But this buff ends up not being worth it considering all other losses he takes due to hit stun changes.

~Infinite Top Light damage increased to 16 (from 12).

This does nothing for high tier play because you removed the guaranteed light after hit stun since his top light is now 500ms.

~All Deadly Feint attacks are normalized to 400ms (sides were 500ms).

This doesn't do anything for high tier play. This is because you can back dash on reaction to his heavy finisher start up. Back dashing avoids the soft feint light, the hard feint into guard break, and the raw heavy finisher. He can't feint into dash attack either even on read because his dash attacks are not fast enough to do so.

~Side Heavy Opener now causes a Medium Hit Reaction (was Heavy Hit Reaction).

This is a hard nerf to Aramusha. it effectively makes using his combo harder. You could throw side heavies on reaction to feint bait games due to them having relatively small gb vulnerability windows. Which would get you to his top light which leads into his mix up games and some decent chip damage. With this change that's no longer possible. Thus making his infinite combo harder to use in high tier play.

~Side Light Cancels now cause a Light Hit Reaction (was Medium Hit Reaction.)

This is a hard nerf to Aramusha. Aramusha has to whiff with a back light to get into his mix up games. If he lands a deadly feint side light from here he at least gets decent damage from taking the whiff risk due to two lights landing here. You've effectively cut his chip damage with this change. Not to mention there is a popular mix up with twin vipers. Where even if it's blocked you could potentially land a deadly side light to get chip damage in. Now twin vipers is only worth going for when it's guaranteed.

Nerf. Any chance a top light would land outside the stun chances is now gone with this change.

~Side Heavy Opener, Top Light Opener, Infinite Top Light, Infinite Top Heavy and Deadly Feint now branch to Infinite Light at 200 ms into the Hit Recovery (was 100ms).

Big nerf. Really really big nerf. Aramusha's infinite combo was only usable in target swapping. This made aramusha decent in brawls. This change combined with other changes means opponents get an extra 300ms of time to react to whatever he decides to do. Which basically means he's not an even decent pick for brawls. This issue is dragged into 4's as well for team fight situations. and it combined with the new out of lock changes makes aramusha even worse at clearing minions.

Conclusion:
The changes barely effect newer players in a positive matter. Because they ultimately will die quicker. The stun changes are irrelevant because the level of skill you're looking at for these changes don't understand anything about the game what so ever. So a lot of attacks are going to land that are not guaranteed. You essentially tried to patch ignorance. You shouldn't do that. You should seek to teach new players. Not mold the game for them. You only gave one intended change to help high tier play. But because the developers are not as keenly aware about their heros as high tier players are this change doesn't buff aramusha there. The devs probably figured "oh people think 400ms attacks are strong so this will work." When it's not only speed that matters for a move. Ultimately these changes fail to do the jobs they were intended to do.

^^^^^^^ this. Just listen to this devs.

iadvisoryi
10-14-2018, 11:54 PM
Thanks Ubilnsulin!
I still don't understand why people say this patch makes him slow: the only thing that got slowed was the top light. Are the side ones of 500ms? Because if they aren't, then he's not that slower after all.
Also, I think they slowed down that top light so that it is no more guaranteed after a heavy. If it being slower gives you problems, they may revert it and make the heavy cause light hit reaction instead of medium.

Please read what I said on page 1.

Also weather you agree or disagree with what people who don't like this update on him, you gotta admit that prioritizing aramusha nerfs over others who are super unbalanced wasn't the best of decisions.

AramenThePiper
10-15-2018, 01:14 AM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1907680-Aramusha-Rework-Suggestion

This thread sums up my opinion on Aramusha

Siegfried-Z
10-15-2018, 09:49 AM

Well, Just look at this vid.

Prince Oreo is an Aramusha Main and know how to exploit his real potential. But these changes are going to sign the death of Musha...

Please, look at it and follow it to the team, that's important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJmt_ufXQk

PS : I don't understand why this work on Musha while no one ask it.. lots of ppl ask some work on Shugo, Lb, Warlord, Glad.. not Musha...

Klingentaenz3r
10-15-2018, 10:12 AM
I can understand that by removing the guaranteed top light after a heavy hit you kind of remove this confusion people have on lower mid level when they get hit although they tried to block and as a result get more and more confused and off-balance by trying to keep up after they messed up initially. Now they can focus more on their blocking. However, by decreasing the speed off the top light to 500 ms is going to kill any combo initiation from the sides as everybody knows that the next light attack in the chain has to come from the top. You would really have to go for the deadly feints right away.

And not to mention that for beginners these changes don't help much either. They have troubles with the infinite light chain to begin with. Arguably due to the 500 ms on top they would have an easier time to get out, but as soon as the aramusha utilizes the deadly feints in his kit, which are 400 ms now, it is all for naught.

Nerfing lights from medium hit reactions to light hit reactions on the other hand might actually help players on the lower skill end once one gets caught up in the chain (especially with their assassins) to recover and react better and more reliable to what is going on.

I don't understand why Aramusha does not get something in return for these adjustments. We did not get an open combo chain, Instead we are stuck with the basic hit rule to strike from top to side and sides to top. They did not touch the possibilty to swap the heavy finishers to the opposite side which means they are still pretty hard to use and therefore still less likely to be used to mix things up. Leaving aramusha with being overall very predictable.

We don't get anything that would serve us as an opener. Heck, they did not even touch his insane stamina consumption upon block or whiff. Even if a player is good at mixing his game up the stamina costs are so damn high that Aramusha is always running risk to run OOS in a fight multiple times just in order to get one or two strikes in. With this untouched matches against turtles will be still continue to be a nightmare.

The way I see it you can forget now about this heavy/light infinite chain at high level play as the lights will just serve as an easy parry and using it will punish you hard. The only thing to build some hopes on are the 400 ms from the deadly feints but I think that it might well be possible just to concentrate on blocking or as Raime stated just backdodge apparently (wasn't aware of that -> need to check).

I am not entirely sure so correct me if I am wrong but to me this reads like there is an increased window of input for your infinite lights (so follow-up lights after any initiation) meaning you gain some more time to delay your strikes. However, again not sure.. could also be read that only 200 ms AFTER one of the listed moves you can start to throw out your combo lights. That would indeed be a serious nerf. I really hope it's not the later

RexXZ347
10-15-2018, 01:15 PM
Ubisoft, you don't pamper newbies by nerfing a hero to their level. That's why they need to learn the game and be better with it. That's the difference of new and veteran players. Experience. You cannot push a hero to be a balance between new and veteran players. One is always a sided one. What you did here just puts the aramusha in a lower tier and more nuisance to fight by new players.

Knight_Raime
10-15-2018, 06:25 PM
I can understand that by removing the guaranteed top light after a heavy hit you kind of remove this confusion people have on lower mid level when they get hit although they tried to block and as a result get more and more confused and off-balance by trying to keep up after they messed up initially. Now they can focus more on their blocking. However, by decreasing the speed off the top light to 500 ms is going to kill any combo initiation from the sides as everybody knows that the next light attack in the chain has to come from the top. You would really have to go for the deadly feints right away.

And not to mention that for beginners these changes don't help much either. They have troubles with the infinite light chain to begin with. Arguably due to the 500 ms on top they would have an easier time to get out, but as soon as the aramusha utilizes the deadly feints in his kit, which are 400 ms now, it is all for naught.

Nerfing lights from medium hit reactions to light hit reactions on the other hand might actually help players on the lower skill end once one gets caught up in the chain (especially with their assassins) to recover and react better and more reliable to what is going on.

I don't understand why Aramusha does not get something in return for these adjustments. We did not get an open combo chain, Instead we are stuck with the basic hit rule to strike from top to side and sides to top. They did not touch the possibilty to swap the heavy finishers to the opposite side which means they are still pretty hard to use and therefore still less likely to be used to mix things up. Leaving aramusha with being overall very predictable.

We don't get anything that would serve us as an opener. Heck, they did not even touch his insane stamina consumption upon block or whiff. Even if a player is good at mixing his game up the stamina costs are so damn high that Aramusha is always running risk to run OOS in a fight multiple times just in order to get one or two strikes in. With this untouched matches against turtles will be still continue to be a nightmare.

The way I see it you can forget now about this heavy/light infinite chain at high level play as the lights will just serve as an easy parry and using it will punish you hard. The only thing to build some hopes on are the 400 ms from the deadly feints but I think that it might well be possible just to concentrate on blocking or as Raime stated just backdodge apparently (wasn't aware of that -> need to check).

I am not entirely sure so correct me if I am wrong but to me this reads like there is an increased window of input for your infinite lights (so follow-up lights after any initiation) meaning you gain some more time to delay your strikes. However, again not sure.. could also be read that only 200 ms AFTER one of the listed moves you can start to throw out your combo lights. That would indeed be a serious nerf. I really hope it's not the later

No there is no increased input time between attacks. It just means the time in between attacks has gotten longer. Let's put it this way. Lets say you were going to do a left light into a top light. Let light is 500ms and top light is 400ms. There was a 100ms delay between each attack. This is the equivelant of guard switch timing.

Now let's look at that same combo but with all the changes involved. Left side light is still 500ms. But now the top is 500ms as well. And there is now a 200ms gap before the attack comes out. So now you have the 200ms gap plus the extra 100ms tacked onto the top light. Which means reacting to what's happening is a lot easier now.
They basically just slowed down his combo speed. Both with the time in between attacks and the attack speeds themselves.

Han-Singular
10-15-2018, 07:41 PM
changes to characters should not be based off console players.

Players in console are already at a disadvantage due to hardware not being up to snuff.

30 frames compared to 60 is a big difference, add latency to that and youíre at an extreme disadvantage.

To nerf a character because new players are having a hard time is not a good enough reason. New players need to learn how to play and stop whining when they donít get their way.

A large part of this game is patients, if your falling for the same combos then you as a player need to take a step back and adjust how you play.

If they unwilling to do this then no amount of nerfing is going to help them. They just end up hurting the character.

But as all changes go, weíll all just have to wait and see how the changes go and if they benefit aramusha or not.

Han-Singular
10-15-2018, 07:46 PM
Thanks Ubilnsulin!

Itís not the slowness people are concerned with its stuff like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpdBqxDIhVg

That is concerning

iadvisoryi
10-15-2018, 09:07 PM
Itís not the slowness people are concerned with its stuff like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpdBqxDIhVg

That is concerning

Not to mention since that and his zone is his way of opening someone up and to get dmg off, tracking, more options on down stance on connect, armor on finishers. Something.

SnizzyWizzy
10-16-2018, 06:00 AM
I'm happy with his speed nerf, spam is the most annoying thing in the game. I'm sure new players love to join a game and get spam the **** to death by an aramusha. i agree with the speed nerf on the infinite combos but i think he needs a buff in another way other than just some damage.

Siegfried-Z
10-16-2018, 08:33 AM
I'm happy with his speed nerf, spam is the most annoying thing in the game. I'm sure new players love to join a game and get spam the **** to death by an aramusha. i agree with the speed nerf on the infinite combos but i think he needs a buff in another way other than just some damage.

The top light after a side heavy or dash was guaranteed, so no question about reaction or spam.

The Deadly feints are now all 400ms(were 500 from side before).

So, that's more a chain abilities nerf than a speed nerf. Which is sad. They remoove some mix-up for 400ms Deadly feints... They remoove skills from Musha Gameplay.