PDA

View Full Version : My dudes

DiavoloPassi0ne
10-13-2018, 10:48 PM
Not a post about how to balance or improve the game. Just a shout out to whoever designed the Yakuin blade Hi5 my dude

UbiInsulin
10-13-2018, 11:29 PM
I really like this post format. More threads should start with "My dudes."

Glad you like the design of the Yakuin. :)

DiavoloPassi0ne
10-14-2018, 02:06 AM
you guys take alot of **** for doing things not perfect to each individual and for that my dude i understand the struggle but beer needs to be drank so theres that. if that made any sense lol i hope it did

DefiledDragon
10-14-2018, 02:32 AM
I just want to jump on this and express my admiration for the art and sound teams, the tech team and the animators (except the ones who messed up Highlanders "intent to behead" execution and still haven't fixed it yet). The art assets, animations, audio and graphics are absolutely top notch, which is pretty standard for a Ubisoft game to be fair but nevertheless, awesome work.

Baggin_
10-14-2018, 04:58 AM
I gotta give my respect to the devs for supporting this game like they are. I can't even think of another game where the devs give live weekly updates. Not to mention a game where they've updated the graphics in an update. I may not always agree with some of the changes, but if it's all the same. Much love to you.

DiavoloPassi0ne
10-14-2018, 07:13 AM
just saying my dudes. you made a game that was extremely fun for me and cheers ... my dudes when you read this understand it is a saturday lol

chukblok
10-14-2018, 08:23 PM
just saying my dudes. you made a game that was extremely fun for me and cheers ... my dudes when you read this understand it is a saturday lol

For sure my bro.
This game is getting better and better.
This next update is huge if you read the patch notes. its amazing actually how much content gets added.
And i was a sucker and spent ALL my steel on the new executions right before the launch. ill regret it im sure.

DiavoloPassi0ne
10-14-2018, 11:01 PM
I think its only going to get better

DiavoloPassi0ne
10-14-2018, 11:48 PM
honestly who was it lol

Diettiger2017
10-15-2018, 01:27 AM
Been purposely saving my steel 80+k for matching fire was happy to pre order as iv player since beta non stop and I want them to keep support never brought a steel pack so happy to give back.