PDA

View Full Version : Taming Animals Idea

Slay_Papi
10-13-2018, 08:40 PM
Please look into this Ubi. One of the problems when you tame an animal is it dying and after that its gone, theres no sense of attachment. What if we can tame an animal and instead of it dying and disappearing it gets temporary down until we get out of combat for it to regen its health. Pretty similar to how our characters are, so that we dončt need to look for animals to tame whenever our pet dies.

Any other suggestions would be nice.

Hurricane-Emma
10-15-2018, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't mind if it was an extra ability point you had to spend. So the first three are about levelling up to taming bigger beasts and then the last one is keeping a pet tamed, regardless of when you save and reload (currently they disappear, which is a pain. I quite liked running around with my alpha wolf, I felt like I had Ghost from GOT with me)

Alternatively, maybe once they're tamed they can be revived, like in Primal, but the same as above and the animal stays with you.

Currently, I feel like I've wasted an ability point because I save and come back to my game and my pet is gone. In terms of immersion, it takes you out of it - I'd be pretty peeved if my pet just left and never returned. It also doesn't make sense. The mercenaries keep their pets...

My one and only peeve in an otherwise exceptional game :)

ProdiGurl
10-15-2018, 12:42 PM
There's an extensive thread on this topic that's got alot of suggestions and a poll...

My one and only peeve in an otherwise exceptional game https://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/smile.png
It really is exceptional, I agree. :D The other thread on it wants them to be our permanent pets & other things.