PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed the chain

jonny5isalive15
10-24-2011, 11:02 AM
when will the assassin's creed the chain comics become available?

jonny5isalive15
10-24-2011, 11:02 AM
when will the assassin's creed the chain comics become available?

lukaszep
10-24-2011, 01:05 PM
It's currently only available as part of The Fall Deluxe Edition on Ubiworkshop. No word on whether it will be released separately, but it seems unlikely.

Abeonis
10-24-2011, 05:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:
It's currently only available as part of The Fall Deluxe Edition on Ubiworkshop. No word on whether it will be released separately, but it seems unlikely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, no. The Chain is an entirely new comic series and will not be a part of the Deluxe Edition. The Deluxe Edition does include a prelude for The Chain, but that is all.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Is there anyway to read them online?

Serrachio
10-24-2011, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
Is there anyway to read them online? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every Wednesday, a new page of the comics is released. I doubt the prelude will be there though.

kriegerdesgottes
10-25-2011, 01:24 AM
I'm surprised at how little we know at this point about the Chain. I'm not really into comics but the Fall was great. I can't wait to get the Chain whenever it's announced. Last year I believe the first one came out in November and then two came out in January? I believe and then the third one got delayed but I think it still made it out by February so they should come out somewhere in there. I'm actually betting on November and they're keeping the story close to their chest.

jonny5isalive15
10-25-2011, 02:02 AM
thanks everyone but does anyone know where i can order assassin's creed: the fall deluxe edition and will get sent to the UK?

Serrachio
10-25-2011, 02:10 AM
You can find the Deluxe Edition here (http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-the-fall-deluxe-edition/), but it is displayed in US Dollars. Whether or not you would need Paypal, I don't know.

Edit: Just checked, and the website does say that it accepts PayPal, so you're in luck! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JamesJuhn
10-25-2011, 02:37 AM
To you guys who have read the Fall, do you think Daniel will get redemption in the Chain? I always thought that the title Fall meant two things, 1. obviously being the fall of the assassins order, and 2. being the fall (not literal) of Daniel as a person/assassin.

Also I really do hope they include more badass scenes of Orelov - while I did really like the Fall, I somehow felt that Orelov was lacking the badass qualities or fighting skills of Altair or Ezio from the games.

AntiChrist7
10-25-2011, 04:50 AM
i find it very unfair that they release a new edition of the fall, thats unfair for fans who bought the comics from the start. im not gonna buy something i already have

Serrachio
10-25-2011, 05:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
i find it very unfair that they release a new edition of the fall, thats unfair for fans who bought the comics from the start. im not gonna buy something i already have </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then, don't buy it.

AntiChrist7
10-25-2011, 05:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
i find it very unfair that they release a new edition of the fall, thats unfair for fans who bought the comics from the start. im not gonna buy something i already have </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then, don't buy it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well dont assume that i will, cause i wont. i express tha valid point that it is unfair to people who have already bought it

eagleforlife1
10-25-2011, 05:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

He makes a very good point that I very strongly agree with.

Serrachio
10-25-2011, 06:31 AM

well dont assume that i will, cause i wont. i express tha valid point that it is unfair to people who have already bought it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In that case, send an email to Ubisoft inquiring about owning all 3 of the comics.

They may send you a copy of the prologue included in the Deluxe Edition.

NuclearFuss
10-25-2011, 07:11 AM

well dont assume that i will, cause i wont. i express tha valid point that it is unfair to people who have already bought it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In that case, send an email to Ubisoft inquiring about owning all 3 of the comics.

They may send you a copy of the prologue included in the Deluxe Edition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chances are they'll have it at the beginning of The Chain because it's a continuation

samward
10-25-2011, 07:12 AM

yeah mate, I completely agree with you. I had to buy the comics and get them set to the Uk ,so I spend at least 30 pounds on them! And then they announce that they will release all three together and this is the only way to get the bridge that will connect this last series with the new one! Not amused... but nonetheless I will more the likely be mugged into buying the deluxe version so that I can spend gobs more on obtaining “the chain!” hahha

As I have said, on other threads... while I love that the AC universe extends past the games, I cant help but feel that this is driven more strongly over their desire to empty our pockets, more then their desire to deliver a more engaging and developed storyline....

But with all of that said, I truly love everything about AC and am very excited to see what Revelations and the Chain has in store for us.

samward
10-25-2011, 07:14 AM

They may send you a copy of the prologue included in the Deluxe Edition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I highly doubt it! But I guess it is worth a try at least...

Serrachio
10-25-2011, 07:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:

Chances are they'll have it at the beginning of The Chain because it's a continuation </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, it is included within the Deluxe Edition as it is displayed on the Ubiworkshop Store.

And I made a mistake there, I mentioned prologue when I should have really said epilogue.

Abeonis
10-26-2011, 11:53 AM

Erm, he wasn't. He actually said not to buy it.