PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT Technical Staff Appreciation Day !

jadedhesher666
10-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Hey everyone, whats up ?!?!

I just wanna say Thank You to every single person on the support staff who helps people like me with issues regarding games or uplay services.
Any time you have an issue, there is a person waiting and willing to chat with you and help solve that issue. These people work hard and I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart !

I must admit that in the past I've felt like I didn't receive the help I deserved, but in retrospect it was all me and my inability to rationally think things through when relaying my problem, which doesn't help anyone at all.

Getting upset and feeling like I bought a broken product and then sitting down to write a letter for help sometimes brings out the worse in people. So I would also like to add an apology in here as well. I have definitely fallen into that attitude on and off over the many years playing UBISOFT games. I'am sorry ! And hope that none of you fine folk ever take a negative attitude or comment with nothing more then a grain of salt.

Thank You to ALL the wonderful staff at UBISOFT ! You all work hard and totally rule !!

I'd like to personally thank Stephen T, Daniel C, Timothy F, Matthew P and Erin B who have helped me with various issues via chat.

Thank You UBISOFT !!!

Delta7200
10-14-2018, 02:58 AM
Uh, I don't think I can agree with you there dude.
there is a person waiting and willing to chat with you and help solve that issue. We've had people screaming lately about lack of response from the actual support staff, While poor dudes like ChrisMANG scramble to get someone to actually respond.

Granted, if you order something, change your mind and cancel, that's on the customer, but some people are going nuclear about it lately.

Maybe spend a bit more on staffing the support department and a bit less dressing people up like spartans? Like they saw the Keegan Michael Key alexa skyrim thing and said "Yes, Alexa integration, this is what gamers truly want".

Eh, I'm not a fan of marketing at the best of times, They get an oversized piece of the pie wherever you work.

It is kind of nice seeing a post that isn't a complaint, or TV streaming spam.

Steve64b
10-14-2018, 08:22 PM
Hear hear! While localized Ubi support teams may leave things to be desired, I've had nothing but GREAT SUCCESS with the UK/US based support staff! It's awesome when you can get things things resolved by an empowered support staff, it makes things much better! :)

Special shout out to Matthew P as well! You're awesome! :)