PDA

View Full Version : Request: Crew sings custom songs

BritneySpears3
10-13-2018, 04:13 PM
What if the crew could sing any song you want them to ? I wish I could put my Britney Spears cds in my Xbox and download the music and then in the game have an option to have the crew sing the songs downloaded on my Xbox. Maybe Ubisoft can develop a feature that filters out the background music and only has the lead vocal Aca Pella and then add filters and effects to make it sound like itís multiple people on a ship singing any custom song you want ? That would be so cool!!!!

Lysette88
10-13-2018, 04:21 PM
Cute, someone who has still CDs :)

Jefferelli61
10-13-2018, 04:30 PM
The crew of the Adresia belting out "Hit me baby one more time".....

How Immersive....

AnimusLover
10-13-2018, 04:31 PM
Cute, someone who has still CDs :)

I have CDs...
I have my phone which I listen to music on which is ported from the CDs but I keep my old CDs because I appreciate the artwork and credits.
As for the idea OP it wouldn't work because:

1. It's immersion breaking. I like me some Britney too but I do not want to hear my crew singing "Baby One More Time" or "Toxic" lol
2. I think we're probably a generation away from Ubisoft implementing something like that...

SerraShaar
10-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Urgh...

no .

Homewhever , last night I got the assassin(female) crew for my ship . So , I would have loved if they were singing something maybe related to previous AC games ? Like egyptians music or something ?