PDA

View Full Version : Explore katarraktes cave, bugged

SwinkDaddy
10-13-2018, 04:12 PM
The taxman cometh quest completion, explore katarraktes cave and collect your reward. Twonitems are under lootable, 1 is a booklet of sourts just as you climb down the ladder. 2nd is unknown as it's glitched in the floor. Both chime and put the lootable icon above them.

Xavier0080
10-17-2018, 12:00 AM
Hey, I ran into this issue as well. There's a piece of loot on the other side of the cave in a small pool of water near the exit with some legendary boots that completed the quest for me once picked up. Can you try that and see if it solves it for you?

Ubi-Town
10-18-2018, 04:09 PM
Hey,

As Xavier suggested, I'm just wondering if you managed to complete this or if you're still having issues?

Vuken_Diesel
10-18-2018, 06:31 PM
I have issue with this booklet thing on the floor by the entrance too... My bird cant see the treasure but the cave keeps showing 1 treasure to loot and not having a check mark on the cave icon like any other completed location/icon. I basically look anything and everything I could in that cave and all about the outside of cave....

CheesyK
11-09-2018, 10:51 PM
i am having the same issue as vuken diesel.

where you able to solve it?

oo Yungstar oo
01-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Hey, I ran into this issue as well. There's a piece of loot on the other side of the cave in a small pool of water near the exit with some legendary boots that completed the quest for me once picked up. Can you try that and see if it solves it for you?
many thanks, worked for me.

its in the reeds at cave entrance in pool of water.

UbiMatcha
01-15-2019, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the update Yungstar! If anyone is still having issues I'd recommend Xavier0080's suggestion!