PDA

View Full Version : Happy about Hankey's Balance

WallyGT78
10-13-2018, 04:07 AM
Thanks for addressing this topic, a lot of people in the community including myself had expressed that Mr. Hankey needed some scaling, im glad to hear he will receive proper assassin stats, i'll definitely play him a lot more, also the latest robin tweek balance was good too, in that vein i would like to ask for a couple of revisions:

A change in a play dynamic, Regarding Shaman Token, since his charge ability is basically purify and removes poisons, de-buffs, and power binds, i think he should also remove Pastor craig's NK spell bind, seems like a consistent play dynamic, since he also removes marine craig's poison from the New Kid

i would also like if you can take a look at his stats and consider a balance for him, im sure that your data will show that he is very underplayed especially nowadays, since he has never been the most powerful fighter, and since the last big balance comon balance he took a big hit making him very hard to successfully run him in a deck

Thank you keep up the good work :D

Ubi-Toller
10-15-2018, 04:05 PM
I can pass this on to the rest of the team for sure! As far as I know there aren't any immediate plans regarding Shaman Token, but it's always good for them to be aware of things like this for the future.

Also, we're glad to hear you're excited for the changes to Mr. Hankey! :D

buddyguy88
10-17-2018, 10:05 PM
Where did they announce that Mr Hankey was getting a balance change?

Ubi-Toller
10-18-2018, 03:29 PM
We mentioned it first in the Dev Update from last week, and then Buck also discussed it on the live stream.

ItsJustBuck
10-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Details on Hankey's balance are coming in next week's Dev Update! :)