PDA

View Full Version : Slow cars?

ldroots
10-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Fix your game the cars are slow they get stuck in first year if you have to take down the compression take it down for the R2 button because you know what I'm not using L2 you I'm not remapping my controller I'm not taking apart my controller and I'm not buying a new one okay this freaking game is supposed to work. Can 16GB patch it sure is a whole lot of nothing whenever I can't drive the freaking cars it's not fun it's really annoying when the car is get stuck in first gear if you're going to release of 16GB patch why don't you fix the cars and what everybody's been talking about but their controllers aren't messed up dude it's your game it's hard enough to log into your website that has all these captchas then I could actually just be playing the game without complaining about it fix THE CARS

UbiGabrinth
10-16-2018, 05:52 PM
To the best of my knowledge the acceleration works normally in Ghost Recon Wildlands. I have seen issues with the sensitivity of R2 breaking where the car goes the same slow speed no matter how hard you press. That is indeed a controller issue, and we have no way to patch that.