PDA

View Full Version : As a Switch owner, how can we get the Zenith ship toy ?

Sieg_Hart89
10-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Basically, title.

The zenith is my favorite design of all ship but since we're stuck with the Archwing in our starter pack and I haven't seen an additionnal pack for the Zenith, how do we get it ?

Draco Mudonis
10-16-2018, 04:58 AM
We'll be getting Zenith digitally. I have an Xbone as well but I preordered the switch version for the Arwing.

That said I would still like a way to purchase a physical Zenith. Just the ship and the Shredder weapon as the Zenith's pilot comes in the physical package.

UbiMatcha
10-16-2018, 09:10 AM
Hey guys! At the moment the Zenith is not available as a separate physical ship pack I'm afraid.
I recommend keeping an eye on the forums and website (https://starlink.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home) for updates on whether this will be available in the future.

Draco Mudonis
10-16-2018, 12:17 PM
Pretty sure that's basically what I said.

Flammadiddle
10-16-2018, 04:25 PM
+1, again for support. We need more of these threads of Ubi will never move :/ Like Nintendo, they are afraid of money.

BikerWolfHD29
10-19-2018, 01:35 AM
Hey guys! At the moment the Zenith is not available as a separate physical ship pack I'm afraid.
I recommend keeping an eye on the forums and website (https://starlink.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home) for updates on whether this will be available in the future.

I'm pretty sure this was an oversight in Ubisoft's Production department, and by extension their CEO. I doubt either party mentioned gave any thought behind this matter, which means the Zenith physical ship will never be available in the future of StarLink's sales lifecycle.

However, there is a potential solution to this flaw, that is, IF Ubisoft's CEO is willing to act on my idea.

For starters, I know there is both a Physical & a Digital release for Starlink games on the Switch. Anyone can purchase the Physical game, and download more ships Digitally. Hell, there's a Digital Deluxe Edition in the Nintendo shop. But, what if someone bought the Digital game, and wanted to purchase physical ships later? Ubisoft would have to sell ship-Controller-Dock separately from the actual game before that could be accomplished.
Here's my proposal:

1. For the Switch, sell the Ship-Controller-Dock with the Zenith and Weapon.

2. For the PlayStation & Xbox versions, sell those Controller-Docks separately, but with another Ship exclusively for those consoles.

Ilitsa
10-20-2018, 08:32 AM

You say "at the moment" can you say if there's any plan to release Zenith as a stand alone toy? I bought every other ship/weapon that's currently available, and I'm sure I'm not the only collector that'd love to have the Zenith toy as well, despite being a switch player, and not have to shell out another 75 dollars for a second starter set.

Flammadiddle
11-07-2018, 10:17 AM
Bumpity- bump bump.

I'm still very much willing to buy a Zenith without a useless copy of the game, please.

Ubi-Lucipus
11-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Flammadiddle please do not bump threads as this is against our forum rules :)

As UbiMatcha already posted, at the moment the Zenith is not available as a separate physical ship pack.

We appreciate your interest however and are passing your requests along.

XprestoneX
11-09-2018, 04:17 AM
Ubisoft would have to sell ship-Controller-Dock separately from the actual game before that could be accomplished.
Here's my proposal:

1. For the Switch, sell the Ship-Controller-Dock with the Zenith and Weapon.

2. For the PlayStation & Xbox versions, sell those Controller-Docks separately, but with another Ship exclusively for those consoles.

They already do!! They released this Tuesday for all 3 systems for co-op toy fun :p

I bought one for the Switch two days ago so my son and I can play together as we have 6 ships and 7 pilots with 12weapons I believe.

Celoxamortis
11-10-2018, 07:27 AM
You might as well just buy it on Black Friday at Target or Best Buy if you're here in the US. Both are dropping the physical starter packs by $40, though Target's special are doorbusters only meaning first come-first serve when they open the store for the day. Best Buy is just $40 off, period. So that makes the starter pack $34.99. That's $10 more than a normal starship pack, but maybe you could turn around and sell off the PS4 or XBO controller adapter as a spare to someone for $5-$10 since you won't need it.

That's the best option I think you're going to have to get a Zenith. Frankly, that's what I've been considering doing as well since the Black Friday ads were revealed.

Silvius_Fox
11-13-2018, 09:40 AM
Walmart is also discounting the physical starter packs down to $35 in the US for Black Friday. I am currently planning on picking up the Switch starter pack, two weapon packs, and maybe the Jupiter ship pack.