PDA

View Full Version : How? Recruit's Weapon Class

CrazyboyWitAGun
11-22-2011, 07:19 AM
How do I know what weapon classes will be assigned to my recruits? (Also is it possible to change them, I'm pretty sure not but thought I ask anyway).

When it comes down to it, I'm trying to assign certain weapon classes to each city. So I need to recruit base on weapon class. I know there is a pattern but I can't figure it out. I tried looking everywhere too, anyone notice anything?

Example of how I set up my city:
(Legend: M - Male, F - Female, HB - Hidden Blade, CB - Crossbow, SS - Short Sword, HW - Heavy Weapon)
1st City: M HB, M HB, F CB, F SS, F HW
2nd City: M CB, M CB, F HB, F SS, F HW
3rd City: M SS, M SS, F HB, F CB, F HW
4th City: M HW, M HW, F HB, F CB, F SS
And the process repeats & continues on...

CrazyboyWitAGun
11-22-2011, 07:19 AM
How do I know what weapon classes will be assigned to my recruits? (Also is it possible to change them, I'm pretty sure not but thought I ask anyway).

When it comes down to it, I'm trying to assign certain weapon classes to each city. So I need to recruit base on weapon class. I know there is a pattern but I can't figure it out. I tried looking everywhere too, anyone notice anything?

Example of how I set up my city:
(Legend: M - Male, F - Female, HB - Hidden Blade, CB - Crossbow, SS - Short Sword, HW - Heavy Weapon)
1st City: M HB, M HB, F CB, F SS, F HW
2nd City: M CB, M CB, F HB, F SS, F HW
3rd City: M SS, M SS, F HB, F CB, F HW
4th City: M HW, M HW, F HB, F CB, F SS
And the process repeats & continues on...

Kytr
11-22-2011, 09:29 AM
I'm not sure why you want to set things up that way, but whatever floats your boat. As far as I can tell, the weapon a recruit uses is random -- I have taken multiple recruits from the same location and had them receive different weapons. Location does seem to link to whether the recruit is male or female.

Since you don't need to fill each city one at a time, you should be able to just take what you get until you get close to the end -- in theory the last recruits you get will refill your band in Constantinople, allowing you to fill the cities as desired.