PDA

View Full Version : LVOA-C still glitched and other weapon issues.

bandido0731
10-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Yes, you fixed the issue with the 30 round magazine (I don't see a bump issue that others do). Now there's an issue with the CompM4/CCO, when looking down the sight, the dot isn't in the middle of the optic. Rather the the dot sits higher than center now lol. Oh and the grenade launchers also still sit farther forward than they should.

Whenever you guys fix that. Can you guys also fix the iron sights on the R4 and AK-47 (some of us like going old school)? The front sight posts shouldn't be THAT hard to see, they're not that small. They're actually about the same width as the front sight posts on the M4 and M16. Hell, you don't even have the correct sight picture for the AK. It should be similar to the sight picture on the 1911. When looking through the rear sight, you should only see the front sight post. The notch in the rear sight isn't so wide that the shroud on both sides protecting the front sight would be visible as well (google it).

Also, when no optics are being utilized on the AK-47, there's no reason for receiver mounted attachment rail to be present. Can you make it so it is NOT attached when an optic or laser is not being used? Maybe change the stock and handguards to be wood instead? While you're it, remove the 30 round magazine for the MK17/SCAR-H which doesn't even exist.

Thanks, I still love the game, there's a LOT of things that you guys NAILED and got right, but come on.

P.S. maybe add an M16A1, M16A2, Browning Hi-Power, and Glock 17 since those are also in use with the Bolivian Army. Also, remove the frame rails on the M9 and 1911 (neither the M9 nor GI M1911A1 have frame rails).

bandido0731
10-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Before anyone says it, YES, I'm well aware the M9A1 has a rail. The gun in game IS not the A1 though, the designation in-game even denotes that. It has the curved trigger guard of the M9, not the flat faced trigger guard of the A1. The gun also doesn't have the grip indent at the top of rear of the grip (just under the beaver tail) present on the M9A1 and civilian/commercial 92FS models. I'm sure you get the idea. I was issued an M9 (before my unit transitioned to the Glock 19), have carried it overseas, own several Berettas, and know the platform.

KunninPlanz
10-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Also:

- The Saiga-12, M4 Super 90 and MP7 are all oversized.

- The Ultimax 100 Mk. 5 has two front sights, regardless of sight/optic setup.

UbiGabrinth
10-17-2018, 09:03 PM
We need screenshots of what you mean or video. I can then report these issues. Are you saying these issues have always been there or that they started after the recent patch?