PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

guest-4xn53EA8
10-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Considering the amount of bugs, and balancing and matchmaking issues, how many of you are NOT buying the expansion?

Blitzwarrior771
10-12-2018, 02:20 AM
I want two things :1.slow down light attacks (orochi and aramusha ) 2.remove guard break , defense has to be fixed. This is only thing that can fix this game .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-12-2018, 03:06 AM
Gb is fine except when you counter gb when facing two opponents the other opponent shouldn't get a free light.

I'm not buying it. It's to expensive for what I plan to get out of it. I only want JJ. I could care less about the other characters, arcade, or breach. It should cost 15 bucks then I'd probably buy it. You get most in 14 days anyways so why waist money when we have been waiting for literally months for this release. That said I'd like to support for honor which would be the only real reason I'd spend that much on the pack.

Knight_Raime
10-12-2018, 05:51 AM
I don't have the money. But i'll have enough saved up steel to buy all 4 heros by the time the 2 week exclusivity is over. I already have enough for two heros.

LucifersSon56
10-12-2018, 06:02 AM
You get breach and graphics updates for free also if you have a friend that bought the dlc you can join up with them to play the arcade mode so if you don't but it everything is still usable hopefully later they can add a separate purchase for arcade for those who used steel to get new characters

Sweaty_Sock
10-12-2018, 08:29 AM
too expensive... given i pre-ordered & champion status purchased in the game... i remember when i bought the 12 months champion status there was a sale literally a week later on something like 30% off champion status... stupid me

David_gorda
10-12-2018, 09:18 AM
I am not buying the expansion. Class balance needs to better and fixed faster. Many heroes need proper rework and not just lightspam or bashes. Console need 60 fps. Graphics, new heroes and cosmetics isnt important, viable heroes and more balance is important for me.

DefiledDragon
10-12-2018, 02:07 PM
If the PvE modes were playable when the servers or my internet connection went down I may have bought it although it's far too expensive for what you get, which is basically only arcade mode as the new heroes can be unlocked with steel. On top of that, I'm only interested in Shaolin and have enough steel to unlock him and a few executions for him already so between the rent-a-game always online BS and the extortionate pricing I shan't bother.

IzunaDrop25
10-12-2018, 04:43 PM
We need a offline mode asap! Internet isnít a given right. Some people have no internet at all but still play games on their consoles. Why is it fair to not let them play this game?

Gianturion
10-12-2018, 06:02 PM
I never supported them for their work,not through Steel packs nor the Season Pass. I just felt it was the right thing to pay $25 because I really loved the work they put on the expansion,wish they would put that amount of passion on balancing the heroes,though. The Wu Lin faction looks very balanced but I guess we'll find out when Marching Fire comes out.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-14-2018, 01:58 PM
You take Warhammer as an example. Creative as hell still not balanced. Vampire pirates are their new expansion! ...Not more Asians. My favorite character shug looks like a tool. Yes they do a great job on graphics but on creativity? No. Creatively their best character todate would be shaman imo. If they took four honor into an open online environment or a Warhammer/first person strategy/action game then I'd pay good money for that kind of dedication. As it stands I think ubi only deserves 15 bucks at most For debuffing or doing crap reworks to the characters I play (val, shug, and Pk) and For taking forever to fix everything in this beta game while still trying to milk with new broken content. I just played the new cod for hours and I had to restart once because of a black screen/lobby issue...i have to restart for honor about every 20to 30 min or so...and it takes forever to do anything. The game has been out for two days and I see only one balance issue.