PDA

View Full Version : Execution Recommendation for Orochi/Shinobi

Archaelion
10-12-2018, 01:30 AM
I was very disappointed today to see the new shinobi execution--it just fell flat, it looked like a move the opponent could even get up from and not be an execute just an attack. I wanted to give an idea because they don't have anything like this yet and I feel like they can and should be seen. I'd like to see an orochi execution featuring some use of a kunai. And I would like to see a shinobi execution featuring use of the throwing stars. They have these items on their body themselves. The orochi can do a one sword slash on the body of a victim, do a 360, and throw a kunai with a hand extending from his chest to the enemy neck. The shinobi is simple, do a few short slashes, do a backflip while throwing their ninja stars simultaneously which land embedded in an enemy hero. Super simple concepts. Super relevant to who they are as a class. Super surprised not worked in yet to some degree. Especially the shinobi. Thank you.

Ubiflowessence
10-12-2018, 02:55 AM
Thank you for your feedback! I'll make sure to send this over to the team. Are there any other executions you would like to see improved upon after Marching Fire?

Farrukh442018
10-12-2018, 04:03 PM
I agree, I believe that shinobi's execution can be changed/improved to something much better. Especially since orochi and aramusha got such cool anime type executions. What I and many other shinobi fans would really love would be a shadow clone jutsu type of execution like in Naruto. For example: Shinobi could summon a clone, make a rasengan, then the clone disappears and then shinobi runs and strikes his enemy and sends him flying. Or he could do a rasen-shrunken type where #1: he could do the basic rasen-shuriken as seen in the anime or #2: since shinobi already has shurikens maybe he throws one at his enemy and as it approaches him it turns into a rasen-shuriken or a demon-wind shuriken. Hope this helped. Thanks!