PDA

View Full Version : Permanent XP Boost Not Alway Working

Death13Bringer
10-11-2018, 07:43 PM
Anyone else that has Permanent XP Boost notice this. If not try Discovering a new Location and look at the amount of XP you get before its added to your XP Bar and look at the amount added to your XP Bar they should be different and it is for smaller amounts of Xp but I,ve noticed The Permanent XP Boost is not giving 50% more EXP on all EXP earned. Example when i discover a location and say earn 300XP when its added to my EXP bar in the top right it shows i got 450XP for discovering a location as it should. But I just completed Koressia Fort on Keos and i got 22,950XP but I'm still only getting 22,950XP when its added to my EXP bar when it should be 34,425XP with XP Boost. I have tested this at multiple locations and on my game i only get the XP Boot for smaller amounts of XP

ubi--unicorn
10-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Hey Death13Bringer, can you try unplugging the Xbox for two minutes, just to see if clearing the cache works? If it doesn't, I'll be sure to pass it on.

Death13Bringer
10-11-2018, 11:56 PM
I just tried unplugging Xbox and went to new locations and cleared them and it still happens when i get like 2000XP or more and it does not add the 50% XP Boost. If the XP is small than that i get the 50% XP Boost. Its been like that since i got the Permanent XP Boost so Since Day One but didn't really notice it till the XP you earn is high enough.

Death13Bringer
10-14-2018, 09:23 PM
I submitted a ticket and attached a clip of Discovering a location that showed i didn't get the XP Boost and since the new update 1.04 i don't even get the XP Boost for the small EXP i earn. If they try to say i am earning more XP how am i supposed to know if they are not showing me two different amounts of EXP.

Death13Bringer
10-14-2018, 09:27 PM
I just started a new game to test the XP Boost and the in game messages say it is active on my account but when i earn EXP even in the new game it still doesn't show that I'm getting the XP Boost. It used to show me the difference when it was added to the EXP Bar