PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing/Reappearing Health Bar & Stealth

queenmab3
10-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Since the update, I seem to lose the ability to stealth after I fast travel. Kassandra is still shaded when she crouches in bushes as if properly hidden, but enemies can still see her. Also, the crossed out eye indicating stealth won’t show on the bar. I’ve found that saving and reloading the save “fixes” it until I fast travel again, but that isn’t a permanent solution. I’m having a similar issue with the health bar not showing during combat, though it is less frequent than the stealth problem.

ubi--unicorn
10-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Hey queenmab3, could you try clearing the cache on your Xbox by unplugging it for two minutes? Let me know how it goes!

queenmab3
10-14-2018, 04:46 PM
I tried that twice and it didn’t work. I’m still having the stealth issue.

oooshiny
10-15-2018, 03:41 PM
Since the update, I seem to lose the ability to stealth after I fast travel. Kassandra is still shaded when she crouches in bushes as if properly hidden, but enemies can still see her. Also, the crossed out eye indicating stealth won’t show on the bar. I’ve found that saving and reloading the save “fixes” it until I fast travel again, but that isn’t a permanent solution. I’m having a similar issue with the health bar not showing during combat, though it is less frequent than the stealth problem.

I am facing this same issue on the Xbox One S digital edition. Since the latest update (which still shows as 1.03 interestingly), Kassandra's health bar would randomly disappear during a fight. Stealth stops working randomly.

queenmab3
10-23-2018, 05:41 PM
This is still an issue with version 1.0.5. Is there an ETA for this to be fixed?