PDA

View Full Version : Child named Khloe from 'Making Friends' quest in Serpnos

show_stoppa
10-11-2018, 02:47 AM
When leaving the area after completing the quest, Alexios/Kassandra say 'I should check on her later'.

Did anyone check on Khloe later and find anything to help her ?

SerraShaar
10-11-2018, 04:23 AM
well you can check on her , and I found her crying .

But there was nothing I could do . Not even talking to her . :(

show_stoppa
10-11-2018, 04:30 AM
just found out that if you are harsh to her and tell her to "stop it", when you come back she will have 2 friends playing with her.
I reloded the older save and changed my decision and now Khloe is happy and has friends playing with her.

SerraShaar
10-11-2018, 04:38 AM
Awwwwwwww , I was gentle with her..and when I found her she was crying . Broke my heart ! But now you broke it a 2nd time .

thanx for the info !

show_stoppa
10-11-2018, 04:46 AM
I knew I won't be able to sleep at night after watching such a heart breaking incident. So I searched the internet, until I found the answer written as a comment in a youtube video.

SerraShaar
10-11-2018, 04:48 AM
I wish some of the quest had easy answers . There is one I have been looking for an answer for..and found nothing . I opened a ticket for it though .

They really did an amazing job though . Cose where some quest are so funny , there are some that are heartbreaking . And yes this quest isn't the only one . There are others .

so get more kleenex !! lol

TaleraRis
11-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Well that sucks. I felt so bad about being mean to her that I re-loaded and changed to being gentle.