PDA

View Full Version : Nemean lion didn't give me the pelt

voldi87
10-10-2018, 11:01 PM
I got an issue with the questline of Daphnae,apparently I have beat the nemean lion on Oct 3d but since then I cannot finish the quest,i got all the other beasts dead.its the last achievment for the platinum for me.

ALFY626
10-11-2018, 04:50 AM
I had that happen but with the lykaon wolf, Iíve done every other creature itís killing me. I donít manual save much so when I tried to back up the earliest I got was right after I killed it

PFCPena52
10-19-2018, 04:18 PM
A defeated the lion and took me strictly To Daphne and it doesn't give me the option to deliver the pelt it only ends the conversation When I check my inventory I don't have to pelt of the namean lion and I go back to the location and it doesn't let me loot the nemaean lion.

thatoldlimey
10-21-2018, 06:39 PM
Having the same problem, but for me its the Kretan Bull. Shows I have completed quest, can't hand in pelt as it's not in my inventory.

marc5916
10-21-2018, 06:56 PM
Hmm, can you load a previous save and try to do it again?

I would prefer a manual save though.

I know, it's a pain to kill the Nemean lion again, but it did that quest yesterday and got the pelt, gave it to Daphnae, and got...

A Legendary sword or dagger, i don't remember exactly. lol

Hopefully the Game will not glitch out on the remaining quests for Daphnae. O.o

ubi--unicorn
10-21-2018, 10:04 PM
Hey guys, this has been reported. Thanks!

Gregorybledsoe
12-18-2018, 05:32 PM
has anyone done anything about the nemian lion pelt glitch i killed the lion but no pelt was given to me