PDA

View Full Version : Can't confirm the kill on cultist Okytos the Great

Wolfcreed2018
10-10-2018, 09:30 PM
While fighting him I knocked him off the ledge and he fell in what i assume is a hole in the game. He died there and I can't reach him, nor can I confirm the kill. Am I sol here?

Anihilia
10-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Happened tons of time to me, used a power shot and body flew under something where I couldn't reach him, my advice : save EVERYTIME you are about to do an objective that could fail stupidly, then you just have to adjust a bit your next shot or change method or wait and get him somewhere else

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Hey,

Apologies for this, best thing to do in this scenario would be to revert to a previous auto-save as soon as you noticed you couldn't loot him

Sorry for any inconvenience

gffsjr
10-13-2018, 07:30 PM
I reached the cave and the cultist was already dead inside the rocks, it must be a bug since I havenít kill him yet. Moreover, I canít confirm the kill either since He is literally inside the rocks.

wilkins1
02-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Having a previous saved game beforehand does nothing for you when you are 10 hours ahead into the game. Normally people would think he would respawn like any other NPC. Too many people are having this issue and Ubisoft should be working on a bug fix or at least allow everyone with this issue access to the upcoming new game plus mode

Ubi-Keo
02-14-2019, 03:57 PM
I can confirm this issue will be fixed in a future title update, we do not have an ETA on when this will be released but please keep an eye out for when this is announced.

It will be announced on the official Twitter page, website and in game.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/assassinscreed
Website - https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/g...s/news-updates

wilkins1
03-07-2019, 03:04 AM
Are you saying I have to start a whole new game since I canít confirm cultist kill after playing 10 hours ahead into the game. I can never conplete the story or play new game plus unless I start a game from the beginning

Ubi-Keo
03-07-2019, 03:00 PM
@wilkins1 This issue was resolved in the latest update (1.1.4) that was released. Please make sure you have the latest update installed.

wilkins1
03-09-2019, 05:35 PM
I have the lastest update and Okytos the Great is still stuck underground

Ubi-Keo
03-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Could you please provide some screenshots that show you have the latest update installed (1.1.4) a screenshot of the main menu screen and a screenshot to show the cultist is stuck underground.

I will then inform the dev team of this.

MrBertrand
03-24-2019, 04:44 PM
I was on top of the temple of poseidon shooting him. I killed him and his guards then went over to his body. It only said loot so I tried to hit e and it did nothing. I kept trying everything nothing worked. I still cant confirm kill or loot him. Help me please.

Ubi-Keo
03-25-2019, 12:17 PM
@MrBertrand I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Do you have the latest update (1.1.4) installed? Could you please provide a video?

Antzbrah
05-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Iím on version 1.21

Video clip saved here:
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.24130-6/10000000_2735841136458212_4171420574765491314_n.mp 4?_nc_cat=103&efg=eyJxZV9ncm91cHMiOlsidW5tdXRlZCJdLCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3 RhZyI6Im9lcF9oZCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=d27d16b94bd601a0a73c1bba714dae8b&oe=5D6AE734

Ubi-Keo
05-03-2019, 11:32 AM
@Antzbrah

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

To confirm is that cultist 'Okytos The Great'? Can you confirm if you killed him or if he was already showing in an unreachable area when you went there to kill him?

If you killed him did you kill him on the latest version (1.2.1) or a previous version? And how did you kill him? Did you use an ability? If so which one?

Could you also provide an image or video to show the location of the cultist on the map.

Antzbrah
05-04-2019, 01:12 AM
I had killed him by performing the sparta kick ability at the top of the rock, this launched the cultist into a lower rock. This was in a previous version, and at the time i had found a way to get into the rock from the top (like a small cave opening), which I can no longer replicate.

I just realised that this thread is in the Xbox forum... i am experiencing this issue on PS4

Should I re-post in the PS4 forum or is it fine to continue here?https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/57379397_2336166043263603_989780929964670976_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=f16d8eaaae90e665a1b76ba74f090915&oe=5D64194F&dl=1

pgaughan44
05-05-2019, 04:41 AM
Iím having the same issue with the chimera. I assassinated her right where she was sitting and he just fell thru the table and it wonít let me confirm kill. I tried leaving and coming back several times amd by the time I realized that wasnít working I didnít have any auto saves before that.

Thereís gotta be a solution Iím sure I have the most recent version of the game (steam pc) I just wanna know if thereís a way she will respawn at some point or anything else I can do.

Ubi-Keo
05-07-2019, 11:21 AM
@Antzbrah Thanks for the information provided. No problem we can continue posting in this thread.

Could you also provide a copy of your save file. To provide your save files please submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

Ubi-Keo
05-07-2019, 11:26 AM
@pgaughan44 I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Do you have the latest update (1.2.1) installed? Did you kill her in a previous update on with the latest update installed? How did you kill her?

Can you provide a video of the issue and a copy of your save files. To provide your save files please submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

Antzbrah
05-12-2019, 12:02 PM
REFERENCE NUMBER 08860407

i logged a support ticket, but i couldn't upload the autosave files, i got an error

Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Ubi-Keo
05-20-2019, 10:46 AM
@Antzbrah Sorry for the delayed response.

Can you please try adding your save files to a zip file and then try again, this should work.

Please let me know once you have done this.

Thanks

jhano859
06-27-2019, 01:54 AM
Hi.
Ive killed Hermippos and have his exotic the venom gloves but he is showing up alive in cultist screen with location described as currently unknown. 100 hours I put into game and now I cannot complete Kill all cultists achievement or fully upgrade spear. Is there any workaround for this.
Thanks
Jason

Ubi-Keo
07-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Hi.
Ive killed Hermippos and have his exotic the venom gloves but he is showing up alive in cultist screen with location described as currently unknown. 100 hours I put into game and now I cannot complete Kill all cultists achievement or fully upgrade spear. Is there any workaround for this.
Thanks
Jason

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you please confirm the following:

. Are you playing a normal or NG+ game?
. Do you have the latest update (1.3.0) installed?
. Have you experienced any crashes whilst playing the game?
. When you killed Hermippos and confirmed the kill did you get the notification to say you received a artifact fragment and cultist clue?
. Was the cultist ever showing as killed on the cultist screen or did you check after killing him and notice that he was not showing as killed?
. Have you played an user created stories since the mode became available?

Can you also provide a screenshot of the cultist in your cultist screen.

Allexio.
07-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Hi, I have the same problem.
Latest version of the game.
Here is a screenshot of the cultist I killed, which is now inaccessible as he is stuck in the cliff...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/185112813100859392/595239587786260492/unknown.png

Allexio.
07-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Incidentally the target's name is Okytos the Great. Dunno if that helps. I spartan kicked him over the edge at the sanctuary of Sounion and now he's just stuck there...
I tried teleporting away and back and he's still stuck :(
Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: just realised this is the xbox one forum... I am actually having this issue on PC... my bad :/

Edit 2: Restarting the game fixed the corpse's position, everything is fine ^^

Ubi-Keo
07-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Incidentally the target's name is Okytos the Great. Dunno if that helps. I spartan kicked him over the edge at the sanctuary of Sounion and now he's just stuck there...
I tried teleporting away and back and he's still stuck :(
Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: just realised this is the xbox one forum... I am actually having this issue on PC... my bad :/

Edit 2: Restarting the game fixed the corpse's position, everything is fine ^^

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Can you confirm if you have the latest update (1.3.0) installed?

If you do could you please submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882).

I can then pass this onto the dev team to investigate further.

dehs_
07-07-2019, 09:17 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/FY3Pxc4Q/aco-bughttps://postimg.cc/FY3Pxc4Q.jpg (https://postimg.cc/FY3Pxc4Q)

rohithreddy33
07-10-2019, 04:55 AM
Came across the cultist in Olympics quest. killed the cultist but did not confirm and ran away from guards. Problem is... Now i cant confirm the kill and the cultist is not respawning and cant mark the cultist (Location not available message). Any fixes on this?

walton70070
07-15-2019, 04:31 PM
it shows me somewhere but then change everytime the distance. i went all over the place

walton70070
07-15-2019, 04:32 PM
same problem

Prevail08
07-15-2019, 09:41 PM
I am having the same issue except it with sotera. It wouldnt be that big of an issue if didnt make it all the way to level 26 before going back and trying to confirm the kill. I cant confirm her kill and her cultist bio says ďlocation currently unknownĒ for her.

walton70070
07-16-2019, 12:47 PM
I am now on level 92 and are at the last cultist but i seem not to go any further as I cant confirm the kill on the cultist Okylos the Great.
I did kill him and run away from soldiers but could not confirm the kill now it shows me 180m to him then its like he is underground. I cannot find him anywhere on the places he must be. I also killed all the ships in that place but still nowhere to find.

walton70070
07-16-2019, 09:14 PM
i really waisted R999 for ASSASSISNCREED ODYSSEY, I cannot kill Okytos the Great as i could not confirm the kill now i am stuck and cant finish the game. i have to start from the beginning again as i only saved it once and deleted all my saves.

take your game back

UbiMorning
07-18-2019, 07:58 PM
Hi walton70070, Thank you for the report. This issue has been reported up to the AC team for investigating. I do not have any updates on the investigation at this time.

Can you answer the following questions?:
- Did the issue occur before or after the recent update?
- Have you played any of the user created stories from the Story Creator tool?
- Can you remember if it let you loot from them at all?

I see you play on PS4. Can you try these PS4 steps? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/)

NeuroNoize
07-20-2019, 12:19 AM
So I killed Okytos got the piece for the forge, but didn't get the clue for the other cultist from him. I'm already way past this part and was cultist hunting when I realized this. What can I do to fix it? I dont have a previous save to go to on this.

UbiMorning
07-20-2019, 09:57 PM
Can you answer the questions I posted above?

vicartc
07-22-2019, 08:51 PM
Same as. Didn't realise I hadn't killed him and have now just him and Aspasia left and it says location currently unknown. 104 hours in so can't really restart just to find him. You're patch obviously doesn't work Unisoft. Please release a workable one. Xbox one.

Ubi-Keo
07-23-2019, 03:26 PM
Came across the cultist in Olympics quest. killed the cultist but did not confirm and ran away from guards. Problem is... Now i cant confirm the kill and the cultist is not respawning and cant mark the cultist (Location not available message). Any fixes on this?

Could you please confirm the following:

. Do you have the latest update (1.4.0) installed?
. Did this issue occur before the latest update?
. Are you playing the game on Xbox One?
. Have you returned to the location you killed the cultist as their body should remain in the same place you killed them

Ubi-Keo
07-23-2019, 03:29 PM
I am now on level 92 and are at the last cultist but i seem not to go any further as I cant confirm the kill on the cultist Okylos the Great.
I did kill him and run away from soldiers but could not confirm the kill now it shows me 180m to him then its like he is underground. I cannot find him anywhere on the places he must be. I also killed all the ships in that place but still nowhere to find.

Could you please confirm the following:

. Do you have the latest update (1.4.0) installed?
. Did this issue occur before the latest update?
. Are you playing the game on Xbox One?
. Did you kill the cultist with an ability? If so which one?

Can you also provide a video that shows the cultist is still alive in the cultist menu and that you cannot confirm the kill as the cultist is stuck underground.

Ubi-Keo
07-23-2019, 03:31 PM
If you have previously killed a cultist, have received their armour or weapon but the cultist is still showing as being alive on the cultist screen with their location as unknown then I can confirm that issue will be fixed in a future title update, we do not have an ETA on when this will be released but please keep an eye out for when this is announced.

The patch notes for each title update released will inform you which issues have been resolved.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

GrayPanzer
07-29-2019, 11:44 AM
I have killed the cultist belos monster of sparta in the arena but the game does no recognize it, my game has the update 1.4.0 and the problem continues. He is the only one left for me to continue the cultist questline what should i do ?

Ubi-Keo
07-29-2019, 02:33 PM
I have killed the cultist belos monster of sparta in the arena but the game does no recognize it, my game has the update 1.4.0 and the problem continues. He is the only one left for me to continue the cultist questline what should i do ?

As mentioned in the comment above, this issue will be resolved in a future update.

Thermaltake.ubi
07-29-2019, 04:49 PM
I have the issue that I didnít get the artifacts from those 2 cultists, i killed them both and only got the legendary items. Its says that the actually location is unknown and i cant upgrade de spear of leonidas neither encounter aspasia.

gavred
07-30-2019, 01:18 AM
So I killed swordfish a long time ago and completed every quest, side quests there are and heís not registered as dead. I only noticed when it came to finishing the game. Iím 135 hours in and only have him left to do. I can go back into the underwater cave and his body is still there but you canít confirm the kill, it just says carry. His location is still unknown and I didnít get the rewards for killing him so Iím stuck and canít finish the game. Any ideas? So frustrating after all the hours. Iím on Xbox and have the latest update. Until I can get him confirmed dead you canít fight the end boss cultist. Itís locked

DashSilver
07-30-2019, 06:31 AM
Hi,

I went to the beach where the Chimera should be. I see her dead body but can only carry her (can't confirm cultist kill.) She is still alive with location unknown on my cultist menu.

Same with the Centaur of Euboea, his body is dead in the mine but the game won't let me confirm kill. I'm 45 hours in. Game has the latest update. Please help.

Ubi-Keo
07-30-2019, 11:15 AM
Hi guys,

As mentioned in the comments above, this issue will be resolved in a future update.

gavred
07-30-2019, 01:10 PM
How longs that going to be? Surely we shouldnít all be playing to the end and not be able to finish it.

Ubi-Keo
07-30-2019, 02:45 PM
How longs that going to be? Surely we shouldn’t all be playing to the end and not be able to finish it.

Unfortunately we do not have a release date yet.

IkeoMajesty
08-09-2019, 06:57 PM
I have purchased the season pass today which I wouldn't do if I knew there is still a game braking bug after almost a year after the game release. Guys seriously? I'm not an entitled ******* who has to have everything now and can't wait but it stinks that as a father and not having much time to play the game I have to go back many hours of game play just to fix a bug and to be able to actually enjoy the full experience. I have purchased this game on two platforms and now when I've experienced myself I see this bug being raported since the game launch. Is it so hard to put a warning to MANUALLY SAVE BEFORE EACH ASSASSINATION OF CULTISTS AND TO CHECK IF IT WAS REGISTERED if you know that this is an issue? You sure can bombard people with pop-ups when there's a new DLC to be purchased. Shame on you guys.

Ubi-Swaggins
08-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Hey IkeoMajesty,

I am sorry that you are dissatisfied with the current state of the game. As my colleague Keo has mentioned, this will be addressed in a later patch.

I will be happy to pass your feedback along to the team.

AliTheSuper
08-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Hey IkeoMajesty,

I am sorry that you are dissatisfied with the current state of the game. As my colleague Keo has mentioned, this will be addressed in a later patch.

I will be happy to pass your feedback along to the team.

Please stop making dlc and fix this issue i killed a cultist and it is still alive in the cultist screen after 20 hours

GU1ZAO10
08-11-2019, 11:48 PM
It only remains sotera for me to kill in messara, but she's dead, and it doesn't complete in the cultists menu. Please help

Ubi-Keo
08-12-2019, 05:40 PM
It only remains sotera for me to kill in messara, but she's dead, and it doesn't complete in the cultists menu. Please help

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue.

As mentioned in the comments above, this issue will be resolved in a future update.

OverTheTop7223
08-17-2019, 03:31 PM

Can you please confirm the following:

. Do you have the latest update (1.3.0) installed?
. Have you experienced any crashes whilst playing the game?
. When you killed Hermippos and confirmed the kill did you get the notification to say you received a artifact fragment and cultist clue?
. Was the cultist ever showing as killed on the cultist screen or did you check after killing him and notice that he was not showing as killed?
. Have you played an user created stories since the mode became available?

Can you also provide a screenshot of the cultist in your cultist screen.

I'm having a similar issue. About 10 hours of gameplay ago I completed free speech and killed hermippos go the gloves but I'm not sure if I got the artifact fragment. I did indeed try a consumer created quest prior to the free speech mission but they were far apart it wasnt like back to back. Also I remember around this time I also experienced a fast travel glitch where it wouldn't let me fast travel no matter where I was so after 2 or so hours of that I finally saved and restarted to fix the fast travel. Hermippos is still saying unknown. Playing on normal in my first playthrough.

Ubi-Orion
08-18-2019, 02:33 AM
I'm having a similar issue. About 10 hours of gameplay ago I completed free speech and killed hermippos go the gloves but I'm not sure if I got the artifact fragment. I did indeed try a consumer created quest prior to the free speech mission but they were far apart it wasnt like back to back. Also I remember around this time I also experienced a fast travel glitch where it wouldn't let me fast travel no matter where I was so after 2 or so hours of that I finally saved and restarted to fix the fast travel. Hermippos is still saying unknown. Playing on normal in my first playthrough.

Thanks for your report OverTheTop7223.

We hope to have resolved this issue with an upcoming patch.

Nateedward2496
08-18-2019, 03:04 PM
I recently realized that Diona is still on my cultist menu even though I have killed her and have the armor that you get when you kill her and I completed the quest involving her. I tried to go back to the place where you have to pick between her and her sister and kill one of them but her body isnít there and iím not sure what to do

Ubi-Keo
08-19-2019, 11:19 AM
I recently realized that Diona is still on my cultist menu even though I have killed her and have the armor that you get when you kill her and I completed the quest involving her. I tried to go back to the place where you have to pick between her and her sister and kill one of them but her body isn’t there and i’m not sure what to do

This should be addressed with the next update.

Mattsm4sh
08-24-2019, 11:59 PM
Iíve killed both:

- Sotera
- Chimera

Confirmed both kills. Assassinated and bodies disappear as they should with that ability equipped.

Problem is, nothing has changed on Cutlist menu. Both say ďlocation unknownĒ too.

I play on Xbox One. Fully updated to 1.4.0.

Where as I wonít be as extreme in my frustration as others, I canít hide my disappointment. Game is a year old nearly. This shouldnít be happening.

Iíll wait for the update before continuing. Hope this issue gets fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

Ubi-Keo
09-02-2019, 11:50 AM
Can you please confirm if the issue is resolved since installing the latest update (1.5.0) that was released?

BloanO
09-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Still broken for me, unfortunately... Can't kill a couple of cultists.

Beyonderabove
09-12-2019, 11:34 AM
Sotera is still underneath the ground even with the newest update.

CALUCHO2019
09-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Greetings, simply still i don't have the answer to the same as your but what if it is that it is the best i have played.

Ubi-Keo
09-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Still broken for me, unfortunately... Can't kill a couple of cultists.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with some of the cultists.

Could you please provide more information:

. Do you have the latest update (1.5.0) installed?
. Have you killed the cultists previously but they are still showing as being alive in the cultist screen with the location as unknown?
. What are the names of the cultists you are experiencing issues with?

Can you also provide a video or screenshots to show the cultist screen, highlighting which ones you have issues with and any other information that would help.

Ubi-Keo
09-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Sotera is still underneath the ground even with the newest update.

Could you please try the following:

. Go to the location where the cultist is stuck underneath the ground
. Create a new manual save
. Exit the game
. Load the new manual save that you created

If this workaround works the cultist will be above the ground again and you should be able to confirm the kill.

Please confirm if this works.

If it doesn't could you please provide a video to show that you cannot confirm the kill and also explain how you killed him, did you use an ability? If so which one?

Rayinzmm
09-20-2019, 04:32 PM
I have the same issue. I couldn't kill her because she was stuck between a chair and some sort of a desk in the Port of Nisaia

Ubi-Keo
09-20-2019, 06:57 PM
I have the same issue. I couldn't kill her because she was stuck between a chair and some sort of a desk in the Port of Nisaia

Can you confirm if you have tried the steps in my post above?

ardaenginalgul
09-22-2019, 02:56 PM
I have the same problem.But I stuck Okytos The Great under the rock about 1 year ago.

Ubi-Keo
09-23-2019, 07:07 PM
I have the same problem.But I stuck Okytos The Great under the rock about 1 year ago.

Can you confirm if you have tried the steps in my post above?

ardaenginalgul
09-23-2019, 08:28 PM
I tried the steps.But It didn't work unfortunately.Here's The video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLOF_Ic4tlE

Collecian
09-29-2019, 02:19 PM
I have s similar problem where I performed a Sparta Kick on Silver Griffin and he is now stuck under the map. I went on playing the game thinking this would be fixed, but so far issue remains and I cannot complete the game as this is the last cultist. I've verified game files, uninstalled and then reinstalled but issue still remains.

Ubi-Swaggins
10-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Thank you all for your reports and video footage.

The devs have been notified and a fix is being worked on.

It is due to drop in an upcoming patch. We do not have an ETA for this patch, but once we know, we will pass that on to you :)

Daniel_TheBear
01-01-2020, 02:08 PM
Hi,

I play on PS4 and i can't talk with Perseus. I kicked him as the last hit and now he is crouching in a wall. The problem is that i didn't really care about this the first time because i thought he would be moved out with a fast travel... but he wasn't and since this was like my first 20minutes in the underworld and now i have completed everything but this i don't really want to restart it from the beginning ._.

I have 1.5.1 version, just did the manual save thing but didn't work.

RainbowsKillYou
01-20-2020, 08:14 PM
I had Gaspar the Gatekeeper do the same thing to me when i assassinated her she just slipped into the ground and fell 50m. When reverting back to a previous save from before i unlocked her, she will still show up under the map as an ancient i need to kill.(even if i clearly haven't unlocked her) When i get her clue and unlock her it doesn't reset her either. It just keeps her under ground and the location she's at doesn't show up as a camp just a blank area.

UbiDork
01-27-2020, 12:36 AM
RainbowsKillYou: Thank you for updating this thread. With this issue, I'd like to know if you have tried these XB1 steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting) to try and resolve the issue. Especially if the cultist continues to do the same error on previous saves!

Daniel_TheBear: You may want to try the PS4 thread (https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/1930-ACOD-PS4) for this issue, since this is for Xbox One.

RainbowsKillYou
01-31-2020, 12:10 AM
RainbowsKillYou: Thank you for updating this thread. With this issue, I'd like to know if you have tried these XB1 steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting) to try and resolve the issue. Especially if the cultist continues to do the same error on previous saves!

I did do everything on that form before posting my comment I even went out of my way to uninstall then reinstall the dlc it's still the same issue unfortunately 😔

Ubi-Swaggins
02-04-2020, 07:18 PM
Hey RainbowsKillYou,

Are you able to provide me with any screenshots of this?

RainbowsKillYou
02-11-2020, 12:53 AM
Hey RainbowsKillYou,

Are you able to provide me with any screenshots of this?

Are these okay? In the pictures, you can look at the compass and see that the cultist is underneath me, And another picture you can actually see them under the ground with the rest of the camp their are supposed to spawn with.

https://i.ibb.co/3SJ6zHM/20200210-154519.jpg (https://ibb.co/TPCjL5b)

https://i.ibb.co/bdfYZGg/20200210-154457.jpg (https://ibb.co/MNXK4JD)

Rylee0818
03-02-2020, 04:22 AM
Seems like the issue was like 3 years ago and it is still happening. I can't confirm the kill because his body went underneath the unbreakable jars. :(

Ubi-Keo
03-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Are these okay? In the pictures, you can look at the compass and see that the cultist is underneath me, And another picture you can actually see them under the ground with the rest of the camp their are supposed to spawn with.

https://i.ibb.co/3SJ6zHM/20200210-154519.jpg (https://ibb.co/TPCjL5b)

https://i.ibb.co/bdfYZGg/20200210-154457.jpg (https://ibb.co/MNXK4JD)

Seems like the issue was like 3 years ago and it is still happening. I can't confirm the kill because his body went underneath the unbreakable jars. :(

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late response and to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

This issue was fixed in a previous update, please check to make sure you have the latest update (1.5.1) installed.

If you do then I can only suggest the following:

1 - Load an earlier save if you have one.
2 - Go to the location where the cultist is then create a manual save and exit the game. Then load the save file you have just created. This can sometimes respawn the cultist for you, however this has only worked as a workaround for several players.

RainbowsKillYou
03-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late response and to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

This issue was fixed in a previous update, please check to make sure you have the latest update (1.5.1) installed.

If you do then I can only suggest the following:

1 - Load an earlier save if you have one.
2 - Go to the location where the cultist is then create a manual save and exit the game. Then load the save file you have just created. This can sometimes respawn the cultist for you, however this has only worked as a workaround for several players.

The problem is that I've already done all of these things and it's still not working. Even if I load to a previous save before I have that specific cultist they're still under the ground whenever I do unlock them in the game. I definitely have the latest update installed.

Ubi-Keo
03-13-2020, 07:20 PM
As indicated in our last blog post (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/356631/this-month-in-assassins-creed-october-2019-update), the game's life cycle concluded with Title Update 1.5.1. This means that remaining issues such as the one you reported will not be addressed.

There was an unscheduled update released recently to address a few known issues, however there are no further planned updates.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I will however still report this to the dev team.

rewent1
04-05-2020, 07:30 PM
In my case, Okytos was already inside the stone, I didn't even touch him.
I have 170 hours of gameplay, I'm doing all the missions in the game.
I need a solution to solve this, since I bought the game with all the dlc.
My game is already updated.
Play on xbox one s.
I've done everything that was said and nothing has resolved.
Help me please.

UbiDork
04-10-2020, 11:52 PM
rewent1: Hi there! I'm sorry to see that you've been having this issue. This issue was actually stated to be fixed in the 1.5.0 update in August 2019. With that said, I see that you stated that your game is updated, but please check to make sure you have the latest update installed. If you do have the latest update installed could you please confirm and provide the following so we can investigate this further:

- Name of the cultist
- Are you playing a normal or NG+ game
- Did you receive the armor/weapon from that cultist
- Screenshot of your cultist screen
- Screenshot of the cultist (Go to the cultist screen and select the cultist)

LewisGoakes
04-16-2020, 01:27 AM
Hey I just killed Sktlax the Fair, which is my third to last cultist. However when he died he fell into a well and vanished and I wasnt able to confirm the kill either. I tried walking away and travelling away and travelling back and by the time I reloaded the furthest autosave was just after I killed him. The last save from that is 6 hours of game play before. Which as you can anticipate is very annoying. Is there anything I can do to get him confirmed killed?

Many thanks Lewis

mintynufc
04-17-2020, 08:02 PM
I have a cultists that I have killed but it is not showing up and also a mercenary who is underground so I cant confirm the kill