PDA

View Full Version : TU16.1 Hotfix Patch Notes and Maintenance - Thursday, October 11th

UbiTone
10-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Hello Ghosts,

We have an update on the Operations & Maintenance hotfix announced last week. We will be implementing the hotfix tomorrow Thursday, October 11th at 7 AM UTC / 3 AM EST during a three-hour maintenance.

The following fixes will be live following maintenance completion:

• Fixed a bug that caused the weapon attachments to appear locked when they were previously unlocked
• Fixed a bug that caused the LVOA extended 30 round magazine attachment to be misplaced at the stock of the weapon
• Fixed an issue where players did not receive the correct 3000 Prestige credit reward upon reaching Tier 1
• Fixed a bug where the Shift Short Angled Grip appeared to be floating when attached to the U100 LMG
• Fixed a bug where the U100 light machine gun had a different suppressor in the loadout and in-game, than the one that appears in the gunsmith
• Fixed a bug that caused no sound to be present when using PSG-1 Sniper
• Fixed a bug that caused low or no sound from LMGs in Ghost War
• Fixed a bug where the Crye 2 Shirt clipped through character’s left arm when equipped
• Fixed a bug Female Sniper JPC in Coyote Brown has purple-textured bullets
• Adjusted AOR 2 camo pattern direction and brightness for better accuracy

We really appreciate your patience as we’ve continued to work hard on polishing these fixes.

We will continue investigating the bugs present on the current Known Issues list (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1933035). Please check there if you are unsure of the status of a bug or contact our Customer Support (https://support.ubi.com/)team to report any issue you are experiencing.

Thank you, Ghosts.

DalenorTheBlack
10-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Any chance of any kind of refund/compensation for folks that had to purchase accessory packs to re-unlock their unlocked accessories?

RedCeII
10-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Will the Crye Shirt 2 now have a patch on both sleeves, or still only the left arm?

As well, in a future update, can some of the unlocked cosmetics be reordered? For instance, can the Crye Shirt 2 be placed right below the original Crye Shirt, the post-launch Jeans (Stalker, Tactical Kneepad, ‘70s, etc.) be placed right below the original set of Jeans, and so forth? Currently, the haphazard order of all post-launch items is very messy.

moonsphinx813
10-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Any chance of any kind of refund/compensation for folks that had to purchase accessory packs to re-unlock their unlocked accessories?

That would b nice!

Klaymond
10-11-2018, 12:36 AM
"...we've continued to work hard on polishing these fixes."

Lol, in what era was that phrase supposed to be said?

There's still an ungodly laundry list of fixes necessary.

Tsuan_Pao
10-11-2018, 01:05 AM
Then you should mention the fixes so they can actualy fix them. ;P

Ghost-Ami
10-11-2018, 01:06 AM
I wonder if the same fix for purple sniper ammo on a coyote brown JPC will also fix the shiny black cartridges on a Kryptek Typhon JPC.

HumanKevinJones
10-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Downloading it now. 16GB for a handful of PvE glitches? Still no acknowledgement of the various PvP problems such as constant disconnects in both ranked & quickplay, silent LMGs or forced draws even though all enemies have been eliminated? These are all game breaking issues that must be addressed.

Gaston_Chambers
10-11-2018, 09:58 AM
In what world does this equal 1.7 gigs? HOW!?

JJ2078
10-11-2018, 10:04 AM
How is this a 15.5gb update?

How inefficient is the patching system that requires 9 bug fixes and one texture adjustment to the 15 and a half gig?

RIP all those players with download limits...

https://i.imgur.com/gLd4QsC.jpg

Tsuan_Pao
10-11-2018, 10:08 AM
I downloaded the patch 1,25 & I know there is still maitnence for online gaming but offline
with the Crye Combat Shirt 2 I have noticed a problem with the patches when you have some vests on.
I know some have complained that the patch is only on one side but now
the patch covers the whole chest area.
Video 1

https://youtu.be/NyJnE_yzMpk

Video 2

https://youtu.be/kpeW3C_lenk

eisenkarl1975
10-11-2018, 10:40 AM
nice find @Tsuan_Pao :D I'm somewhat learning to love Ubisoft for these "hotfixes". So... any guesses what's going to be broken in the next patch?

Tsuan_Pao
10-11-2018, 10:51 AM
At least they seem to have fixed the LVOA-C 30 round mag & the tactical scarf dont seem to block any scopes on AR while lying down.

eisenkarl1975
10-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Oh yes and one more thing from the category "fixed but not fixed":

• Fixed an issue where players did not receive the correct 3000 Prestige credit reward upon reaching Tier 1

I STILL did not reveived the missing 2700 prestige credits (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1915230-Tier-1-mode-Where-are-my-prestige-credits). Well done, France... :rolleyes:

timtomtomiam
10-11-2018, 11:13 AM
https://imgur.com/AvFFGdo
The icon above the enemies head is massive for me on PS4 pro...

Tsuan_Pao
10-11-2018, 11:16 AM
The Crye Combat Shirt 2 patches also affects your AI Team.

mancae90
10-11-2018, 11:38 AM
You must fix glitch in checkpoint map! I sent a report with video!

Ghost-Ami
10-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Ugh, the LVOA 30 round mag is still broken. (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1943123-BUG-Horfixed-LVOA-30-round-magazine-is-close-but-still-broken) Nowhere near as bad as before, at least it's in the right vicinity now. But gods. ((((

mezzatron
10-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Are these guys are hiring high school kids to do their programming or something?

How hard is it to make a hotfix that detects you don't need all 10 updates? This download is a waste of time.

The next content drop in December will bring more bugs, then they will do another hotfix... Waste more time downloading 18gb.

This is so unprofessional you guys have no idea.

Hire some real programmers.

I'm not attacking the developers, I'm stating an opinion. Ubisoft need to invest in skilled programmers and stop putting your interns on projects such as Ghost Recon, because this is hurting your IP more than anything. I haven't even completed the new mission with Caveara, because of how broken it was. I know it's been "patched" but it's just a turn off to see a huge franchise like Ghost Recon suffer in the hands of these "devs" who can't put 2 and 2 together. Nor do proper testing and debugging before releasing anything.

Pull your act together, hire people with proper skills. Or else the future of Ghost Recon is in shambles.
This is coming from someone who has been playing Ghost Recon since 2001.

TreFacTor
10-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Oh yes and one more thing from the category "fixed but not fixed":

I STILL did not reveived the missing 2700 prestige credits (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1915230-Tier-1-mode-Where-are-my-prestige-credits). Well done, France... :rolleyes:
Was just about to ask about how they "fixed" this issue because I didn't get 3000 for reaching tier one. I'm still downloading the patch but something tells me I'm boned without a screen grab.

Tsuan_Pao
10-11-2018, 12:26 PM
I haven't reach Tier 1 but still seem to have gotten 3000 Prestige Credits.
I had 1100 after I did the weekly missions but after the patch I had 4100.
WHAT THE HELL ARE UBISOFT DOING!

MJ-Rex
10-11-2018, 12:46 PM
15.51 GB for a hotfix? How inefficient this industry has become.

mezzatron
10-11-2018, 01:35 PM
15.51 GB for a hotfix? How inefficient this industry has become.

There are so many people complaining about this but the community managers nor devs don't seem to be "listening" to community feedback.

It's a joke.

RedCeII
10-11-2018, 04:40 PM
AHH HAH HAH HAH!!! Ubi, what in hot Christ have you done to the Crye Shirt 2!?

I look like Judge Dredd!

...no words...no words...

DASH231095
10-11-2018, 05:19 PM
AHH HAH HAH HAH!!! Ubi, what in hot Christ have you done to the Crye Shirt 2!?

I look like Judge Dredd!

...no words...no words...

What have they done to the cry combat shirt 2?!!! Has it been altered since it was released in the pack? Please tell me it wasn't changed in anyway shape or form during the hotfix???

RamiFede
10-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Well donde, guys!

RedCeII
10-11-2018, 05:32 PM
What have they done to the cry combat shirt 2?!!! Has it been altered since it was released in the pack? Please tell me it wasn't changed in anyway shape or form during the hotfix???

Wear it along with any variant of the IBA vest, scroll through the Patches and try not to piss your pants laughing.

Tsuan_Pao
10-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Crye combat shirt 2 with IBA, IBA Heavy, Warrior or Armored vest makes the patch appear blurry all over the chest.

https://youtu.be/NyJnE_yzMpk

https://youtu.be/kpeW3C_lenk

SILAYIEIR
10-11-2018, 06:00 PM
PLEASE move the M203 back towards the receiver on the LVOA it’s too far forward, looks goofy. On the bad news it sits perfectly

lrsu1998
10-11-2018, 07:41 PM
15,51 dam fckn Gigabyte for a handfull of "fixes" ROFL those people should be without a job !
imagine you come from work, want to play, an then such a ****ty update appeares - which you cant do later

DAMN you noob ubisoft coders

MjrOu812
10-11-2018, 09:31 PM
15gb for a HOTFIX!! Im not doing that....im done with this fricken game …..15gb is big as another game for crip sake Ubisoft you will never be the best in this industry....bunch of green horns!

syrbanana
10-11-2018, 10:12 PM
A quite serious bug is that when the Sam Fisher's challenge is completed, the Sonar Goggles reward is still locked for some players. This doesn't happen with Caveira's gloves in Archangel challenge so definitely is not a matter of an "expired challenge" as some players write in the forums. I 've reported this issue some weeks ago to Ubisoft Support and received the answer that the Dev. Team has been informed. Although it has also been reported by several players there is still no fix here which is quite frustrating!

MjrOu812
10-11-2018, 11:18 PM
Hear, Hear.....Big Boss Man.....well said, I just cant believe it took a wopping 15gb for a HOTFIX, its as big as some GAMES....Ubisoft will never learn from there mistakes...skeleton crew of green horns!

andynaruto10
10-11-2018, 11:41 PM
The "Equip Suppressor" is still missing on all snipers except on the HTI I think.

https://i.imgur.com/RYn9zts.jpg

As you can see in the image, the rifles and all the other weapons are working. But for the snipers, I have to go in the customization menu, edit the weapon, equip the suppressor, then go back in the game.

It worked before the Special Operation 2 update. But it wasn't fixed in neither of the patches.

cblighting
10-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Could it be possible that you guys add the Predator's thermal function from the bio mask and include it to the helmet as well, it be really cool and it would make a bit of sense for both versions to have the same thermal. Anyway Great game guys.

Ghost-Ami
10-12-2018, 12:16 AM
A quite serious bug is that when the Sam Fisher's challenge is completed, the Sonar Goggles reward is still locked for some players. This doesn't happen with Caveira's gloves in Archangel challenge so definitely is not a matter of an "expired challenge" as some players write in the forums. I 've reported this issue some weeks ago to Ubisoft Support and received the answer that the Dev. Team has been informed. Although it has also been reported by several players there is still no fix here which is quite frustrating!

Unfortunately those are a challenge reward, not a mission reward.

Mission rewards are always given and unlock for a character. Challenge rewards require a challenge to be active and unlock for a whole account.

We've had the Splinter Cell challenge with sonar goggles reward twice since April, so hopefully it will come around again soon.

PLEASE move the M203 back towards the receiver on the LVOA it’s too far forward, looks goofy. On the bad news it sits perfectly

This is going to be difficult for Ubi to fix, I suspect, because the attach point on the M203 mesh is towards the back while the piece of rail in the LVOA's keymod system is around in the middle of the shroud.

If they change the attach point in the LVOA's lower rail the foregrips will be in the wrong place. If they change the attach point on the M203 it will be in the wrong place on just about every other weapon (sticking into the receiver).

What they probably ought to do is create a "new" mod called "M203" specifically for the LVOA that looks and behaves like the M203 all other weapons have but has an attach point towards its front so that it sits correctly on the LVOA.

Whether they'll actually be willing to do that is another question.

N3ngrana
10-12-2018, 01:22 AM
Could it be possible that you guys add the Predator's thermal function from the bio mask and include it to the helmet as well, it be really cool and it would make a bit of sense for both versions to have the same thermal. Anyway Great game guys.

Dude! They cant put a mag in a magwell. Maybe in 2 more absurdly large patches bring it up again. lol I do agree with you though.

Red-Nomad
10-12-2018, 02:04 AM
How about the short barrel disappearance with equipped compensator on 416? Also there is no statistic for 416 as well.

Eclipsow
10-12-2018, 03:59 AM
Just gonna say 3 words about this game...
"Ghost Recon Patchlands"

Hahahaha

"In order to deliver the best quality hotfix we can, our team needs a bit more time to put polish on the fixes." they said in the other thread...

Hahahahaha omg, so hilarious.. How do you want to be taken seriously with so much fails? lol

See you in another 15gigs patch guys! And I'm almost sure we'll laugh about this one too! lol

syrbanana
10-12-2018, 07:32 AM

Mission rewards are always given and unlock for a character. Challenge rewards require a challenge to be active and unlock for a whole account.

We've had the Splinter Cell challenge with sonar goggles reward twice since April, so hopefully it will come around again soon.

Thank you for the reply non-exist-ent! If this is the case I just wonder why this is not happened with Caveira's gloves from the Archangel challenge? You can complete the challenge/mission at anytime and get the reward. Also which is the point to keep the mission in the game since there is no reward for completing it? All the other previous missions/challenges when they expired they disappered from the map. :confused:

PopoQc
10-12-2018, 05:57 PM
How is this a 15.5gb update?

How inefficient is the patching system that requires 9 bug fixes and one texture adjustment to the 15 and a half gig?

Have you ever coded a game? You would know why it's 15.5Gb update. AND, why they don't make patch every day. O_o (they would be 15.5Gb everyday just for one little tweak in the code.) My god guys. Stop complaining on these kind of stuff. Test the patch, report bugs and be constructive in your comments please.

Eclipsow
10-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Have you ever coded a game? You would know why it's 15.5Gb update. AND, why they don't make patch every day. O_o (they would be 15.5Gb everyday just for one little tweak in the code.) My god guys. Stop complaining on these kind of stuff. Test the patch, report bugs and be constructive in your comments please.

Actually, even if you code something, you can split it into different files. Same goes for textures and everything else. So while updating, unless you touched a LOT of things, it should not be so big (Except when it modifies something related to the game core or the map)

BTW, you are asking people to be constructive, while the dev themselves are obviously not constructive at all and spread a stupid "patch" that break an equal number of things than the number of things it fixes, if not even more.. Which is pretty dumb to release such a thing. Even more when the patch itself was delayed for being "polished out"...

shi-tty development gets whet it deserves: shi-tty comments

andynaruto10
10-13-2018, 12:06 AM
For those wondering about the big patches, they're just replacing the old files with new ones.

They modify some game files, and the new files can have a few or less MB than the old one. So, actually the patch is not adding 15 GB or so. The game will have approximately the same size. If they're gonna make a new file for each patch, your game will have to read 30 files, each one with each patch and will occupy even more.

That's how it works now, for all Ubisoft game. They're always replacing the old files with new ones, hence the big patches.

OneMan.
10-13-2018, 01:16 AM
You almost had it... now you just need to slap that LVOA-C mag all the way in.. this is a joke Ubi.. the predator helmet from the pack still have normal thermic vision. that new plate carrier dosent have any cool kit on it, no radio, no shest pouch, and its to small to and needs a belt, and wile you are add it tug that crye shirt down the pants so he sosent look like a kid.

very disapointing

OneMan.
10-13-2018, 01:21 AM
+1 why dont they see it looks like ****e, same with hand floating on most of the Grips.. it sad

Bluberryredbull
10-13-2018, 04:55 AM
Is this fix for PC only or Xbox one as well?

Ghost-Ami
10-13-2018, 06:02 AM

Thank you for the reply non-exist-ent! If this is the case I just wonder why this is not happened with Caveira's gloves from the Archangel challenge? You can complete the challenge/mission at anytime and get the reward. Also which is the point to keep the mission in the game since there is no reward for completing it? All the other previous missions/challenges when they expired they disappered from the map. :confused:

As I mentioned above the difference here is between "challenge rewards" and "mission rewards". The Sam Fisher goggles are a challenge reward, the Caveira gloves are a mission reward.

The upside of a mission reward is that you will always be able to get that reward regardless of what challenges are on. The downside is that mission rewards do not unlock across your whole account. So if you start a new character it will not have Caveira's gloves immediately available, you'll have to do the mission again.

If you're curious there actually was a challenge reward associated with the Caveira mission as well that was available for...two weeks, I think? when "SO2" and the R6 crossover were released. The reward for that was a voiceline. Boring! The gloves are much more fun. ))))

Another example of a mission reward---not challenge reward---is the "Predator biomask", a salvaged Predator faceplate strapped to a balaclava. Like Caveira's gloves you get this any time you to the associated mission ("The Jungle Moved" in Caimanes), but it will only be available on a character that has completed the associated mission, not your whole account.

Another thing to note is that if you play PvP you will always be able to wear mission reward items as long as you've unlocked them on at least one PvE character. Many rules are different over in that there Ghost War. XD

Hope that clears everything up!

And call me Ami. ))))

syrbanana
10-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Thanks a lot Ami! Got it! :rolleyes:Hope to see that challenge again quite soon.

Eclipsow
10-17-2018, 12:36 AM
BTW, in the next patch... As you fixed the AOR 2, now comes the time to fix AOR 1 aswell right? AOR 1 is a desert camouflage, the texture that you use in game, looks nothing like the real counterpart. It's mostly gray/white, not tan.

TH3_JOKER_LAUGH
10-17-2018, 07:00 AM
Checked update history , seems to be updated, but im definitely not seeing anything fixed on my game for PS4 ALL my magazines are still locked when I unlocked them. Seems like everyone got that fixed except me.

DASH231095
10-17-2018, 01:41 PM
The US desert tri colour needs to be changed, it doesn't look like the real camo in the slightest, it is blindingly bright, needs to be dusty and dole in appearance, just look at any us soldiers in the early years of the Iraq war thats how the camo should look.

The monocular helmet in the face wear section should definitely be in the head wear section? Even in its name it says helmet so why is it face wear? The default two eye hole balaclava would not be my first choice for that helmet.

The face protection piece is a really cool item but the fact it doesn't have a default balaclava with it, like the echelon goggles etc, it should have an artillery balaclava with it, it looks silly having the neck and face exposed, in film and games when face protection pieces have been used a balaclava is always used with it under the helmet. What do other people think? Because I think it's a cool item which could be easily improved so it can be used more, I have played a lot of online pve and pvp and I've never seen anyone use the face protection piece?

One last thing for now, the exo suit trousers are default black, I think the colour or camo slescted for the top piece, like a fleece or cry combat shirt, so if I select woodland cm so for the top t piece the trousers match up as the same camo, I feel that could be done as the ghillie colour on the trousers are determined by the colour selected for the ghillie suit piece on top,

I hope some changes can be made and additions added to the customisation of the game, thanks guys

DASH231095
10-17-2018, 01:54 PM
Also can we please get Los extranajeros gear, the camo and the patch? Feel like in the fallen ghost dlc we should have got customisable pieces. Would be cool to add the ghillie head piece that the crossbow stealth soldier uses, the heavy body gear that the juggernaut soldier uses, the camo and the patch would be really cool and useful

RedCeII
10-17-2018, 08:56 PM
Are you guys going to fix the enlarged Patch issue with the Crye Shirt 2 & IBA vests?

CG_GRIM
10-21-2018, 09:41 PM
Yes, the bug preventing me from using my larger clips like the 50 round on the M4A1 and the 30 on the MK17 is fixed as well as using the 10 round on the MSR. A new bug now exists. If you unlock the M203GL in Remanza, it can't be used on the M4A1. This does not affect existing saves, but only new games, including in Ghost Mode.

Rwilli4ms01
10-22-2018, 12:51 AM
What happen with the guns in the packs being made for purchase separately in store?

ivahumpalot
10-23-2018, 08:12 AM
The game is very nice for me .. Alienware 18" SLI GTX 770 M was beautiful ? fantastic game experience , just beautiful ! 31 GIG update month or more ago ! worked lovely!

BUT LAST WEEK 15 GIG update since the game is unplayable??? FLASHING GROUND ?

I've tried adjusting the graphics step by step ? no good!! tried adjust form custom to high still not great but less flashing ! CHANGE TO LOW ? ( WHY AS THE GAME WAS SET ULTRA IN MOST SETTINGS before and after the 31GIG update and looked fantastic ?) but NOW a whole lot worse game picture experience? un playable :(

I'm not happy ! please help?

benji993
10-25-2018, 03:55 AM
"...we've continued to work hard on polishing these fixes."

Lol, in what era was that phrase supposed to be said?

There's still an ungodly laundry list of fixes necessary.

well how bout fixin the attachments on a paid weapons I can't even get the silencer back on my
m40a5 Golden Sun

Tsuan_Pao
10-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Good Luck getting response from ubisoft.
2 useless patches then they went into hiding.
Only seems to respond to old treads where they claim the problems have been fixed but offcorse haven't
otherwise people wouldn't complain.

I'm still waiting on a response after 2 weeks about this
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1943150-Crye-Combat-Shirt-2-patches-amp-wests