PDA

View Full Version : Fix a snake in the grass ubisoft!!!!!!!!

dooobidoob1245
10-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Godamm it ubi you realese a patch that probably fix some minor problems insted of fixing a game braking bug that prevents me and a lot of people to continue the main quest that is some major ******** i paid 60$ for this ****show if the game wasent ready why did you realese.
I really feel sorry for your QA their probably scrambling like crazy.
Either a patch or give me my money back

Crazybasil
10-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Godamm it ubi you realese a patch that probably fix some minor problems insted of fixing a game braking bug that prevents me and a lot of people to continue the main quest that is some major ******** i paid 60$ for this ****show if the game wasent ready why did you realese.
I really feel sorry for your QA their probably scrambling like crazy.
Either a patch or give me my money back
You should really calm down a bit and play some other great games while Ubi works on a fix. Games of such gigantic scale as Odyssey are often bugged at release. Witcher 3 was literally unplayable for a month after release, but now it's widely considered a masterpiece. Rushed title update which will break more things than fix is a lot worse. Patience is a virtue.

Mpepper21
10-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Without spoiling for anyone else who plays, you win a fight and it won't give you the next quest which. They said they were gunna fix it soon when I last spoke to support on Monday.

ubi--unicorn
10-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Hey guys, we are looking into this. If you have a ticket, please attach your save file and drop the ticket numbers below. Thanks!