PDA

View Full Version : Help odyssey wont launch

LiveNumber5
10-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Hi I have tried to launch Odyssey about 7 times and it starts to load then takes me back to xbox page please help

ubi--unicorn
10-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Hey LiveNumber5, can you let me know if clearing the cache on your Xbox helps? To do this, unplug the Xbox for two minutes. Thanks!

LiveNumber5
10-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Hi again yes I unplugged my Xbox from the socket several times and it still wont launch .it starts its loading up on the lantern picture then it goes back to the Xbox home page it was alright last night as I was on it for a few hours thanks

ubi--unicorn
10-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling?

LiveNumber5
10-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Hi again if I try to uninstall game will this not lose my position and lose my items thanks

LiveNumber5
10-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Hi I have uninstalled game and reinstalled it and it still wont launch it always loads to the fire pit screen then it goes back to xbox one homepage please help

Dutchman141
10-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Did you install the latest patch?
Maybe your Xbox is trying to update and something goes wrong, in the same time without the patch the game won't run.
If you haven't installed the 1.03 yet then maybe you can try and do it manually?

LiveNumber5
10-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Hi again I have found out what the problem is when the game is doing a save it shows up that it has saved it 3 times instead of one then when I go to load game or continue game it is obviously not saving the game properly .I have been on here for over 3 hours tonight and out of 7 saves which it has done none of them will come on I have had to use an earlier save .which means I am not getting any further in the game .

yesterday I did notice someone else on the Ubisoft forums was also having the same problem so can you please help