PDA

View Full Version : how to get filter level up to 6

vm4M9Tz4pB
10-09-2018, 05:57 PM
in DZ, i see some contaminated area required level 6 filter, but all i know is we can got only level 4 limited in the game, so is there any way to level 6 filer or it's not have such things, just part of game limitation only, it usually happen in tunnel , a cleaner area. luckily, once i see the Joe Ferro there when the area raise to LV6, as well over LV60 enemy was that NPC in DZ i saw.

so is it a part of game limitation to players or there was a things of LV6 filter

UbiSc0ttie
10-10-2018, 02:00 AM
in DZ, i see some contaminated area required level 6 filter, but all i know is we can got only level 4 limited in the game, so is there any way to level 6 filer or it's not have such things, just part of game limitation only, it usually happen in tunnel , a cleaner area. luckily, once i see the Joe Ferro there when the area raise to LV6, as well over LV60 enemy was that NPC in DZ i saw.

so is it a part of game limitation to players or there was a things of LV6 filter

I wanted to take the time out to explain the filters, just in case someone reads this and is a beginner...

To Upgrade Filter For Contaminated Areas:

Go to your MEDICAL WING in your BASE OF OPERATIONS

There are 3 stages to leveling up your filter for contaminated areas:

- Upgrade Virus Lab (costs 500 Medical Wing Supplies)
- Upgrade Hazmat Unit (costs 400 Medical Wing Supplies)
- Upgrade Pharmacy (costs 200 Medical Wing Supplies)

Each of these upgrades to the Medical Wing will reward you with a Perk that increases Virus Protection by 1, gaining access to higher contaminated areas.

Once you've completely upgraded your Medical Wing, your filter for contaminated areas should be maxed out. For higher level contaminated areas in DZ, you will need a strong group of agents/healing to stay alive during the events.

Hope this helps!

- Scottie

vm4M9Tz4pB
10-10-2018, 08:54 AM
........For higher level contaminated areas in DZ, you will need a strong group of agents/healing to stay alive during the events.

- Scottie

what is that means? it means we need to have a squad to be allowed to enter contaminated area that require LV6 filter? so only 1 player or sole can't stay/ overcome in this condition?

UbiSc0ttie
10-11-2018, 01:58 AM
what is that means? it means we need to have a squad to be allowed to enter contaminated area that require LV6 filter? so only 1 player or sole can't stay/ overcome in this condition?

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to complete a LV6 contamination area alone. Best tactic would be to go in with a full squad of agents, with powerful healing to keep you alive.

Bambihunter1971
12-17-2018, 10:59 PM
It can be done, but your odds are not good. You'll need something like Nomad with constant healing, plus predatory and/or sustained (I run both on one) on your guns, support station with immunizer, and med kits. This whole thing relies on getting kills so if the enemies retreat, or you take too much damage and have to take cover, you are falling behind just from the contamination.

UbiSc0ttie
12-19-2018, 12:55 AM
It can be done, but your odds are not good. You'll need something like Nomad with constant healing, plus predatory and/or sustained (I run both on one) on your guns, support station with immunizer, and med kits. This whole thing relies on getting kills so if the enemies retreat, or you take too much damage and have to take cover, you are falling behind just from the contamination.

@Bambihunter1971 ,

Have you been able to get filter level 6 on one of your characters?

- Scottie

Bambihunter1971
01-04-2019, 11:20 PM
I don't think that it is actually possible to get level 6. I just mean that high level contamination can be handled with constant healing options available; particularly, I have found Predatory to be very helpful.

UbiSc0ttie
01-05-2019, 12:16 AM
I don't think that it is actually possible to get level 6. I just mean that high level contamination can be handled with constant healing options available; particularly, I have found Predatory to be very helpful.

I didn't think so either Bambi, I think I misunderstood what you were saying Lol

- Scottie