PDA

View Full Version : No Odyssey Quest after Snake In the Grass

spilley
10-09-2018, 05:53 PM
After killing Elpenor, the next quest does not appear. No markers, no information, nothing.

I have tried reloading and playing a previous save from hours BEFORE meeting the Wolf, but the same problem happens.

I'm playing as Alexios, chose dialogue about his mother, did not kill the Wolf, etc.

Is there an ETA on a fix? If players start over, will this glitch reoccur? Any information would be helpful at this point as this glitch is really frustrating.

ubi--unicorn
10-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Hi spilley! This is an issue we're currently investigating. Apologies for any inconvenience.

V_A_I_2
10-11-2018, 03:26 PM
After killing Elpenor, the next quest does not appear. No markers, no information, nothing.

I have tried reloading and playing a previous save from hours BEFORE meeting the Wolf, but the same problem happens.

I'm playing as Alexios, chose dialogue about his mother, did not kill the Wolf, etc.

Is there an ETA on a fix? If players start over, will this glitch reoccur? Any information would be helpful at this point as this glitch is really frustrating.

If it means anything Iíve had this issue as well and Iím sure plenty of others have had the same issue with that quest or maybe like me with the battle of pyloth quest much further in the story, and now no matter how much I reload the save nothing changes. Iím just hoping some sort of fix is at the very least mentioned soon otherwise Iím just considering selling the game, as much as I did enjoy it I donít fancy having a glorified paper weight.

Dremvek
10-12-2018, 05:34 AM
I am seeing the same issue. I think mine started because after seeing the Oracle in her home, I did not talk to Herodotus. That quest line then disappeared. I then ran into Elpenor in the Snake Temple before finding him at Pharsalos Fort. I'm wondering if missing those steps contributed to the quest disappearing for me.

spilley
10-12-2018, 03:23 PM
If you have a save when the quest to see the oracle or find elpenor was given to you, load that and find elpenor FIRST, then see the oracle at her home. When I tried that, Herodotus was outside and gave me the prompt to find the serpent's lair. Hopefully it works for you guys too!