PDA

View Full Version : Is Ubisoft Support down?

NotRoddie
10-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Cant access Ubisoft Support, it says there is an error, that it will be fixed.

agarner
10-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Cant access Ubisoft Support, it says there is an error, that it will be fixed.
I'm guessing something is up, because I received a 'suspicious activity on your account' email from 'Ubisoft Support'. The suspicious activity was a log in. Which is a little suspicious to me because I haven't logged in here in quite sometime and have had no reason to. The email looks legit, but I have an uneasy feeling about it, so I by passed their link to reset my password and came straight here. Hope we get some answers soon.

dalziel66
10-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Hi,

An unusual activity was recently registered on your Ubisoft account for the following email address: dleeson@hotmail.com. Please review the details below:
Activity: Login
IP address: 80.54.117.2

If this was you:

Great! You can safely ignore this email.

If this wasn't you:

Your Ubisoft account may have been compromised and you should take a few steps to make sure it is secure. To start, reset your password now. After that, we recommend you to activate the 2-Step Verification to enhance the security of your account.

Need additional help? Contact Ubisoft Customer Support.

Ubisoft

-------------------------------

I have received the same thing on 3 or 4 occasions over the last couple of weeks. Funny thing is I had never verified my email until now on the real Ubisoft website.

Can Ubisoft verify this?

DerSpiegelmann
10-16-2018, 04:47 PM
All this weirdness might explain why I paid for AC Odyssey but didn't get the game. The exact same thing happened with an user on Reddit.

UbiGabrinth
10-16-2018, 06:37 PM
The digital purchase of Assassin's Creed Odyssey from our store did not successfully complete. Any charge that you see is a temporary hold and we received no money from you for the purchase.

tho6460
11-15-2018, 03:11 AM
I changed my password through one of these Hotmail (https://spofm.net/hotmail-login/) emails about 2 weeks ago and just a day later I logged into my account to find new faces in my friends list and groups. Then someone starts chatting me in a different language for a few lines before spamming me with Boulevard of Broken Dreams lyrics. When I asked who he was he responded in blunt and broken English - Turns out his buddy had purchased my account through plati.rus and he couldn't understand how I was able to login. I guess they had logged in to send and accept friend requests but didn't bother to change my password or the email associated with the account. I promptly changed my password and setup 2FA. No issues since.

Slow down, read the email, hover over links, always use 2FA when available. I got lucky.

UbiGabrinth
11-15-2018, 08:04 PM
If anyone does have a case where the account information is changed, please reach out privately to Ubisoft Support on our support portal (https://support.ubi.com/) or on Facebook or Twitter.