PDA

View Full Version : Seperate Forums for Bugs and Screenshots

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 01:11 AM
Hey Ubi! Any chance of some seperate forums for different types of postings?
A seperate forum page for postings bugs would stop me having to trawl through pages in here to see if my bug has already been posted.
The guys who post the high res screenshots and artwork deserve their own page too. This general forum page gets new threads on it so fast and with so many varied subjects.
I think a couple of seperate forums and some gentle reminders to people to post in the right ones wouldn't be too tricky to arrange.

PS this will be on page 2 of the "general dicussion" board around 2 minutes after I hit the post button... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 01:11 AM
Hey Ubi! Any chance of some seperate forums for different types of postings?
A seperate forum page for postings bugs would stop me having to trawl through pages in here to see if my bug has already been posted.
The guys who post the high res screenshots and artwork deserve their own page too. This general forum page gets new threads on it so fast and with so many varied subjects.
I think a couple of seperate forums and some gentle reminders to people to post in the right ones wouldn't be too tricky to arrange.

PS this will be on page 2 of the "general dicussion" board around 2 minutes after I hit the post button... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Hunter82
08-15-2003, 01:26 AM
problem is the bugs are not supposed to be posted but e-mailed as said in the read me file many have overlooked /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<center><FONT COLOR="white">[/i]</FONT>
<center><FONT COLOR="white">Hunter82 wrote:
"I did not have technical relations with that question"
[/i]</FONT>
<center> Mudmovers (http://www.mudmovers.com/) </center>