PDA

View Full Version : Helix Credits dlc issue

DESPERADOZ
10-07-2018, 11:04 PM
I bought the Assassins Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition on my main Account on my PS4 . (Account A) For security reasons i buy everything on that account. Then i play my games on Account B on the same console. All the dlcs and add on's of the Ultimate Edition work just fine on Account B and i'm happy. Then i decideded to buy 2400 Helix Credits to have some fun with the Pegasos and the gear and a fancy bow etc. Offcourse i bought it on account A like iI did with the game. But now i see - unlike all my other Assassins Creed games i bought before - that it didnt put the helix credits into my game. I spent 20$ for the helix credits but they are tied to Account A? I never play on that account and i never had those issues before. And before you say dlc's only work on the account you bought them, then why do all the items from the Ultimate Edition work fine in Account B ? Why do you make things unnecessary difficult when i just want to have fun with the game? I spend a lot of money in Ubisoft products and season passes and dlc's so it would be nice if i could atleast properly use them.
Thank you still for a great game.

Crazybasil
10-08-2018, 07:22 AM
I think virtual currency in every game is tied to the account used for purchase. Because, otherwise, you can buy currency one time and use it across multiple accounts. This is not the way microtransactions work.

ubi--unicorn
10-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Hey DESPERADOZ, helix credits are tied to your account like Crazybasil said. Apologies for any confusion.

strange-omens
10-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Hey how about responding this quickly about the people who are waiting on codes and helix creds for the shipping depts inability to pack a box correctly, its been 6 days of getting the run around man, i mean the deluxe content is probably useless by now but it's the principle man.