PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Favourite DLC

Sabotur
10-07-2018, 11:15 AM
I'm enjoying all 3 but Vietnam best atmosphere for me.

The_Father_Xmas
10-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Didn't like Vietnam. And the zombies one was annoying. So I'll say Mars. Although I wasn't exactly enamored with that one either tbh. I really just wanted more Montana. But hey, at least paying for the DLC meant I can use the Mars guns in the main campaign, which is always funny.

GameGuru2018
10-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Vietnam better! Typical Far Cry in the jungle. Classic! Classic means forever. In any time, 20 century, 21, 22.......No matter. Closer to reality, unlike Mars and Zombie. Science fiction also has big value. But it must be Science fiction - not a fairy tale. Mars has no life, as we know. May be only some kind of bakteria under ice. And certainly there are no arachnids! So with zombies. And....people don't like games about future. In the majority. Future is so unpredictable. You played "Alien isolation" and watched that movie.....you know how people imagined future.....spaceships with old fashioned computers. We even can't imagine how future will look like! Who told you that there will be big spaceships carrying many colonists to distant planets? Who told you that it will take long time? If something like teleportation is inveneted! One invention, or breakthrough in science can change so much! There will be no need in all those big spaceships and longtime travellings! We'll be able to move anywhere in the universe instantly. There will be no need in cars, ships, planes, trains on our planet. Face of our planet will be changed beyond recognition. For the better! Future is so unpredictable! One more thing......In many books or movies android tells to a human, something like - "You are (humans) mortal, and we are (androids) immortal..." But who told you that people will be always mortal?! DNA will be "hacked"! That built-in programm, that leads us from childhood to old age, will be hacked. Otherwise we are not intelligent beings! It must be hacked and will be hacked! And people will live forever! In the prime of their physical bodies. Without getting old. And father, telling some story to his son will say - "those were dark times....times when people grew old and died." And son will ask - "How it is - grew old and died?" Future is so unpredictable....and our imagination is so limited!

Nil-
10-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Vietnam was average in my opinion but it is my favorite.
I would like to have more Montana as well.

Head_Native
10-09-2018, 09:04 AM
My vote is for Hours of Darkness. I'm not a zombies fan and the Mars episode was okay, but I'm more interested in down to earth scenarios than sci fi games. Hours of Darkness reminded me of the old Line of Sight Vietnam. I agree with Nil- dlc more directly related to Far Cry 5 and Monstana would be cool.

RobertEmerald
10-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Hours of Darkness was the only DLC I enjoyed.

HorTyS
10-09-2018, 07:13 PM
My reaction to each DLC was largely the same:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElectricRelievedHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Gr4nt8r0dy
10-10-2018, 03:08 AM
yes i also feel the way horty has said about the dlc they were very average

the movie that picture is from thogh is very good mad max fury road was a great film

GameGuru2018
10-10-2018, 06:29 PM
mad max fury road was a great film Agree! 100%! Game was not so great, unfortunately. Movie's action scenes were unforgetable. Chasing scenes so exciting! Learn, developers! Where are your breathtaking chasing missions in the game? We have cars,trucks.....steep roads......They are begging for good chasing missions. Where are your epic missions? Missions are weak in the game! Protect, rescue the hostages......protect, rescue the hostages.....protect, protect......! Far Cry needs epic hollywood level missions. Game needs your imagination! If we have new types of vehicles in the next game like trains, motor bikes.....having bridges, trucks, wing suit, mountain steep roads.....just imagine what a cool missions can be gathered from these particles! Like a puzzle! We have this and that.....now put it all together from disparate parts, weave it all together for exciting mission. Jaw-dropping missions!

GameGuru2018
10-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Such scenes are begging for a game missions.....https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3Wjh4uhyPDKCt6MveSFsp1UrIHDQXhmzN-1Bq81H1luUQLGxDe55EhXHcnlHyPf9NTwCfClMJU_GWZM1EPpv 3BbAepktnwVp7V3ZSMLwxSE2Wjx629APjgXaVpleRL7wPkjCTZ ZvHLW0vsGq7nw5o7KM-Jty1x6oZ6z5dLtKEcdbHdpu_kdLuYof6-PDQC4qkf-W47l_C_HyjBMfNEFzT0uWznofM6CPLP0lYBNwvD0QG-cbTTfVDSFeKjWGFdZ50osZoW4l1Z2ZDJHCgF8Jj4s6DsxYgbjE 8skK5nADqAZEPRuDZXm5vWedWdDaWoSYH8abGJnDUAQ8eFbgZI H_0hfSOMuQwepSDpjToKF3IEgSk4zgYVuOQyTn54mOBHNWM3mn _E9jwOPCPYCwp6wxMzsIdn_QIF1hp6HXj5gG7WSEzNCIM3iFE1 RQgAQG8lkGkt7kJaiUr76QFqJz7CGiZGT6PZLMggo3FDigZAGj LglrDkyPfQ_kYCDU7vRdcoijnJtvs2wZWRmRi2hfKHlCdZbRy5 GAyXONpSRaQpGaciRWdk_P8ha7B9UkukROwwSV2PB48Gyg7XIh tvqTVpxab5jAP65PW-c9uwABmADFZHIlvBBecpys2hHFcyfjHvg=w664-h281-no

terry427
10-14-2018, 03:58 AM
Hours of Darkness for sure. But after my umpteenth play-through of the main game, I now use the Mars 'Tazer Spazer Annihilazer' to kill each of the Seeds and clear out their bunkers. These are so boring and repetitive after the first few times, like playing the original Wolfenstein, the same guys at the same place every time so I just blast my way through in no time.