PDA

View Full Version : No double rewards

OM-Jaikon
10-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Despite showing that I will get double rewards for picking the "hard" side of the battle, I am not getting double rewards. Both the on page loot icons and what ends up (or rather doesn't) in my bag reflect this.

OM-Jaikon
10-07-2018, 01:17 AM
Post can be deleted.

UbiGabrinth
10-07-2018, 04:17 AM
Please give a quest and reward as an example.

OM-Jaikon
10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Hi UbiGabbin,

I thought I was mistaken and thus asked for the post to be deleted however this has happened multiple times now so it was no mistake.

The large battles where you fight Spartans Vs Athenians, picking the invading side should give 2 pieces of loot on completion according to the listed rewards, in most cases, I only get one reward. I have completed these battles in 7-8 of the earliest zones, always picked the invading side and i think out of maybe 15 battles, only twice have I actually received the double loot.

Is this in fact a bug or is there something I am missing here?

Nightfall--
10-12-2018, 03:12 PM
I have the same problem, I think the first time I did the battle in a region i got 2 rewards, but on repeated completions got only 1.

kavadias199
10-12-2018, 03:33 PM
I have seen the same issue in the battle for silver islands (end of Thaletas and Kyra questline)

Fought and won with the Spartans (invading side) received only 1 rare item instead of 2 which I think is what this is supposed to be