PDA

View Full Version : Main Quest Missing?

sorapis2010
10-06-2018, 11:43 PM
Iíve seem to have lost the main quest.. I thought maybe I needed to level up more to unlock content so I leveled up twice. Iím now level 13 with no main story . Do I need to level up more ? OK .......... I am now level 16 , I have done every single quest in Phokis and I still have no main story line to go on. Zero Odyssey quests. Pleeeeeease help lol

andrewoflie
10-07-2018, 02:25 AM
I have the same problem. And using my last prior save game means losing about 6 hours of gameplays.

I killed XXX out of sequence because I stumbled across his cave, but the dialogue indicated this was coded possibility. I got told about the mask and the temple of Apollo, and that I need to talk to Herodotus, but the new quest (the serpentís lair) hasnít appeared. So Iím basically completely stuck.

sorapis2010
10-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Someone please respond. I would like to play the main story

FireIce38
10-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Someone please respond. I would like to play the main story

What was the last Main Quest that showed up for you?

sorapis2010
10-07-2018, 05:20 PM
I defeated elpenor and then I went and talked to the Pythia at the temple and after that I went to her home and talked to her.

Gog_Noggler1
10-07-2018, 07:33 PM
I defeated elpenor and then I went and talked to the Pythia at the temple and after that I went to her home and talked to her.

There is a bug i have the same problem and many others, if you have a near save then use it maybe it will be fixed
someone said that he reload the last save and go to the Pythia first at her house. This gives you a “Wolf...” quest failed, but everything else works normally.
i didnt try this because my save is to far i will lose 18H of gameplay

sorapis2010
10-07-2018, 07:44 PM
Yeah. I think because I killed the real elpenor before the false one I didnít get to trigger the quest ďthe serpents lair ď. I do not have a save that far back and Iím not freaking starting the game over. Ubisoft just needs to fix there game lol. As if. And I see I have the cult of Kosmos ceremonial outfit .. but no place to go with it. Herodotus isnít at the temple of oppolo anymore

Dcolon004
10-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Same! Please help, I don't have another save game, I don't want to lose 12+ hours!

ubi--unicorn
10-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Hey guys, this is a reported issue that we need more information on. If possible, please create a ticket (http://ubi.li/dzqpu) with your save file (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000037092). Thank you.

sorapis2010
10-07-2018, 09:40 PM
So if you kill elpenor in his cave before the false one at the fort , it triggers this bug.. you can actually go back and talk to Herodotor right next to the Pythias home and it will trigger the cutscene BUT he will not go and meet you at the door to the serpents lair even though he says he will. ALSO. The false elpenor will not spawn at the fort if you kill the real elpenor first. This is all the info there is on this bug.

Gog_Noggler1
10-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Hey guys, this is a reported issue that we need more information on. If possible, please create a ticket (http://ubi.li/dzqpu) with your save file (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000037092). Thank you.

So if you kill elpenor in his cave before the false one at the fort , it triggers this bug.. you can actually go back and talk to Herodotor right next to the Pythias home and it will trigger the cutscene BUT he will not go and meet you at the door to the serpents lair even though he says he will. ALSO. The false elpenor will not spawn at the fort if you kill the real elpenor first. This is all the info there is on this bug.

Yes this is the bug that happend to everyone

I opend a case but could not add my save file

sorapis2010
10-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Thanks Gog for opening a ticket for us 👍

roflmfaoo
10-09-2018, 02:25 AM
I can confirm this is what happened to me also. Don't want to restart after all that time invested. These are game breaking bugs and should be found by basic quality assurance.

Dcolon004
10-09-2018, 08:28 PM
Does anyone know how long these bugs take to fix? I want to keep playing but I don't want to waste my time.

roflmfaoo
10-10-2018, 03:28 AM
Dcolon004 it's probably recommended that you halt playing that save for now until a patch is issued because many have the same problem like myself.

If you have a save prior to the quest you could take that option. I didn't so I started again until a patch is issued, I don't want to lose 37hrs gameplay for a bug.

Gog_Noggler1
10-10-2018, 03:54 AM
Ubisoft not even message me back about it

roflmfaoo
10-10-2018, 04:19 AM
Sadly support from game companies ends up last on the list. It's not a high priority unfortunately. I too haven't received an e-mail back from being unable to connect to the live chat support service. I've rushed the game on a new save to get back to the point with Elpenor. Hopefully it doesn't bug again.

Dcolon004
10-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Version 1.03 installed and when I loaded the game I got the serpents lair quest!.... Update next mission didn't come up. I drown myself and when it reloaded, mission was there. Everything working fine now. Thanks everyone!

roederick10
10-15-2018, 09:32 PM
Hello,
i have problem with main quest A Prescription for Discovery. I do all side quest and quest Ashes to Ashes is not there. I explore the word and kill half of cultist, but i cant proceed in main story. I have done chapter 5, but that is all and main quest disappear. Please help!

ANTICHRIST20
11-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Is anyone unable to complete home sweet home I thought it was cache but I clear all my cache still no home sweet home itís there I can see it but no marker or anything