PDA

View Full Version : Kassandra's first fight - cannot move or attack

Tetrapodal
10-06-2018, 03:58 PM
I just started my first playthrough and as soon as the cut scene with the thugs ends, the only functional player controls I can find are block and "switch targets". I cannot move or dodge or attack.

The 'switch targets' tutorial tip stays displayed continuously.

The thugs just stand there in combat idles, as do I, apparently none of us can move?
Other NPCs can apparently move as a goat has trotted around in the background during some of my attempts to get the game to cooperate.

Tetrapodal
10-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Sorted it. I *wasn't* switching targets the way the game was waiting for me to do. The icon demonstrating how to do it was very small on the screen and so the up-down indicator for the mouse wheel was very hard to spot. I had been pressing the middle mouse button instead.Maybe something to add to the 'tweak and improve' list.

UbiGabrinth
10-07-2018, 04:00 AM
If possible could you send a screenshot of the indicator so we can see what you saw?

avin123
10-09-2018, 06:07 PM
I cannot switch the targets as well. Scroll has no effect. Stuck in the very first fight!.

HeroZero67
10-10-2018, 01:51 AM
Have the same issue. Did you say you got past it?

avin123
10-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Yes wait for a deer to come in between, keep on pressing the middle button will switch the target to the deer. then the fight begins.