PDA

View Full Version : Message boards quests and expiration

Assassino1898
10-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Iím just curious if the quests that are picked up on the message board have any impact like those you pick up in the world with named characters or if these message board quests are randomly generated as a way of earning xp and money, the reason Iím asking this is I just went to one notice board and it shows a quest I can no longer select simply saying expired in red, does this mean Iíve missed out on something that could impact the game or is it just one of those throwaway timed quests I donít need to worry about

ajaxrex1182
10-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Iím having the same issue trying to access the quest A Dangerous Path. At any of the message boards it shows up but just says ďexpiredĒ in red lettering and wonít let me accept the quest. Not sure what the issue is.

Ubi-Baron
10-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Hey guys,

Some of the missions as you state to have a timer on when and are only available for a short period.

These missions will generally have an hourglass icon and they should not have any major impact on the story, they are generally just short side quests.

Thank you

XSilence
10-07-2018, 04:48 PM
If I have the expired quest on my quest log, is there a way to remove it? I accepted the quest the other night but it has expired today. I can't remove it from my list if quests.

Ceecilex
10-07-2018, 10:07 PM
Same issue as above, I have a couple quests on my quest log that are marked as expired. Can't seem to do anything to remove them from there.

riotgurl0618
10-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Same here. I wish theyíd go away since itís clogging up my list.

Shad0w Reeper
10-11-2018, 01:52 PM
A dangerous path message board quest (the one that gives that orichalcum ore) started on the board as expired and wont go away.
i just did "of wool and wiles" and got the ore and then went back to the message board to see if anything else opened up.
"Legitimate olive oil business" "of philters and ankles" both opened up as available quests but started expired.
(also both of those quests are the orichalcum ore ones)
i understand that they are meant to be things you can do daily to get the ore, but it doesnt help that sometimes the daily starts expired.