PDA

View Full Version : Blurred/ Pixelise Screen On AC Odyssey

Gsebato
10-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Hi,

Since i play this game i have a big problem,

When i'm going into a zone where there is grass/ Trees/ cities...My screen become blur and there is no no sharpness ( i can even see pixels in middle/long range). But strangely my FPS are not falling down.

When i stop moving both my caracter and camera the game become more sharp. And when there is fewer things to display my game is more Sharp.

I don't think the problem comes from my computer because i have a very good configuration ( I can run any games, like Witcher 3 in Full HD ). In assasin's creed Odyssey i put the graphics in a average quality but the problem is still here...

I read somewhere than it could be because of the Display distance so i putted it in very low settings... But nothing has changed.

It's too bad because this game is so amazing, one of the best i ever played since AC Brotherhood

I already tried to put off FXAA and MFAA for my Nvidia control panel but the problem is still here...

Does anyone had this problem? Does someone knows how to fix it?
Help plz Ubisoft !

Malautomedonte
10-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Hi, did you try deactivating ingame AA and activating it again? Maybe it bugged.

Gsebato
10-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Yeah but the problem is still here :/

Ubi-Baron
10-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Hi Gsebato

I'm sorry to hear that's occurring.

Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you see?

Also make sure you've verified the game files, as this will check for any missing or corrupt files and replace them. You can do this by clicking on the menu under the game icon in Uplay.

Thank you

Gsebato
10-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Hi Ubi-Holz,

I already verified the game files but nothing changed.

Of course i can provide you sceenshots, i can't on this forum...Do you have any email?

PADDYWAK
10-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Adaptive Quality turned on?

Gsebato
10-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Yes but nothing changed...