PDA

View Full Version : Bought gear with Orichalum but never received it in my inventory

Red-Manticore
10-05-2018, 08:00 PM
So I collected a lot of Orichalum during my playthrough (via the "purchased map") and decided it's time to make use of it. I went to Oikos to exchange Orichalum for a loot box (forgot the name but it costs 20 Orichalum each). I exchanged 80 Orichalum for 4 loot boxes and got 4 purple gear. However, when I looked in my inventory I never received them and meanwhile lost 80 Orichalum!

Is this a bug? I am very disappointed since I put A LOT of time and effort in finding these Orichalum.

SaddoTheSad
10-06-2018, 01:30 AM
I had a sorta same problem bought the random urn thing for 20, got the spear but when i looked in inventory it wasn't there. I tried to reload to see if that would fix it but the game crashed. so when i finally reloaded the game it was gone and my orichalcum. Such a sad day.

DC_Rush
10-07-2018, 03:43 AM
Similar thing just happened to me purchased a lvl 20 Assassins Chest piece for 40 Orichalum, took the Orichalum but I don't have any armor. Tried going back to an earleir save and the Orichalum is still gone.