PDA

View Full Version : BlacklightDemon

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
this is my thread to the best girl player in the game so here ya go props lasagna

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
this is my thread to the best girl player in the game so here ya go props lasagna

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm not the best girl player, I'd say. I just play for fun ^_^ I'll make a thread about you though cos I know your a better player than me xD

SolidSage
02-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Girl? I like BLD so much more already.

El Zo1212o
02-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Rudest! I see you finally bribed your way into your own thread! Congrats!

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 11:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElZo1212o:
Rudest! I see you finally bribed your way into your own thread! Congrats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
um actually i told her not to make one for me im being dead serious she made it cause she wanted to
i rather not be the in the limelight i know i beast at the game and thats enough for me lol

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 11:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSage:
Girl? I like BLD so much more already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol. What console are you on perchance?

SolidSage
02-03-2011, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlacklightDemon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSage:
lol. What console are you on perchance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm an Xboxer.
Not sure I want to play with you guys though, might make me look bad and shiz! ha ha.

FlailingAmigo
02-03-2011, 11:27 AM
yay Blacklight, the first person I played a proper online game with.

(Also I like how we have our own threads, I think we should call ourselves team 3012 because we're 100 years ahead of everyone else)

^^ The above is sarcasm, not flame bait ^^

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 11:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlacklightDemon:
lol. What console are you on perchance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm an Xboxer.
Not sure I want to play with you guys though, might make me look bad and shiz! ha ha. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
why is that? lol I'm always looking for new people to play with/against!

SolidSage
02-03-2011, 11:43 AM
@BLD

I dunno, when I read posts on here about how good people are my imagination runs away with me and I'm thinking Olympian Templars! Who, when matched up with, I would surely suck against!
I'm cool about a butt whupping though.
Are you US? Coastal? I'd like to play with new people but I can't tolerate a connection with Pakistan, my abilities won't work!

FlailingAmigo
02-03-2011, 11:46 AM
She's not in Pakistan bro so you're good there. UK player

SolidSage
02-03-2011, 11:49 AM
@Flailing

I got some peeps in East Anglia and I grew up there.
When are you on? I'll shoot a friends and we can run a couple or a sesh?
I'm not working a romantic angle here by the way....I know I made the fanboy, "hey hey, it's a lady..." comment but I'm not an Internet casanova or anything.

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 11:54 AM
lol i think uk is also fAR of his connection is U.S.A

SolidSage
02-03-2011, 11:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CaptainAyslum:
lol i think uk is also fAR of his connection is U.S.A </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

West coast US too.
I play Gears with the UK okay though, touch of slowdown but I can usually account for it.

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 12:02 PM
you can add me if you like im american and i play with her all the time i can host it if that helps

SolidSage
02-03-2011, 12:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CaptainAyslum:
you can add me if you like im american and i play with her all the time i can host it if that helps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll send you one with a ref to this thread, Solid is my PSN I'd, the XBL is closely related but I like to keep it a secret..ssssshhhhh.

Update: sent

El Zo1212o
02-03-2011, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElZo1212o:
Rudest! I see you finally bribed your way into your own thread! Congrats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
um actually i told her not to make one for me im being dead serious she made it cause she wanted to
i rather not be the in the limelight i know i beast at the game and thats enough for me lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
O shut up, Rudest. I remember you asking me and Amigo here to start a thread about you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:
...I think we should call ourselves team 3012 because we're 100 years ahead of everyone else...
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you're 100 years ahead, you'd be Team 2112.

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 12:23 PM
i rather not be the in the limelight i know i beast at the game and thats enough for me lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
O shut up, Rudest. I remember you asking me and Amigo here to start a thread about you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:
...I think we should call ourselves team 3012 because we're 100 years ahead of everyone else...
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you're 100 years ahead, you'd be Team 2112. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
dude i was drunk i wasnt being serious lol

FlailingAmigo
02-03-2011, 12:51 PM
At zorro, I meant 1000 years. It's a typo. I wasn't just being dim, honest.

Solid - Where in East Anglia man? I'm from all over the place but still in the county, and I'm on most nights after 8pm GMT

Everyone else. Post in my thread I crave recognition

El Zo1212o
02-03-2011, 01:11 PM
At zorro, I meant 1000 years. It's a typo. I wasn't just being dim, honest...

...Post in my thread I crave recognition </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
2112 is a cooler number than 3012. Ask Rush. They'll tell you all about it.

And someone should post a thread about me. I crave cheeto's.

Zoidberg747
02-03-2011, 01:18 PM

And someone should post a thread about me. I crave cheeto's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Done

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 01:29 PM
If anyone wants to add me go ahead, I like playing with new players http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

El Zo1212o
02-03-2011, 02:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zoidberg747:

And someone should post a thread about me. I crave cheeto's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Done </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pshaw! You didn't even mention the cheetos thing... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
By the bye, am I the only one who feels like BLD, Rudest, Amigo, and my threads are all really just one big thread? It all feels so... interchangable.

Rainie
02-03-2011, 02:21 PM
*gives Zorro a bag of cheetos* they're not poisoned I promise http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
*gives Zorro a bag of cheetos* they're not poisoned I promise http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I haven't had Cheetos in years! I think they stopped selling them over here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
Back on topic: I wish it was the weekend already so I can play AC: B all day and play some forum members http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 02:34 PM
lol idk zorro it does seem that way dont it also lasagna you already have 2 pages full of reply's see i told you your more popular then you think

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 02:40 PM
lol idk zorro it does seem that way dont it also lasagna you already have 2 pages full of reply's see i told you your more popular then you think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not, lol, hardly anyone knows me. All these posts are anything but about me haha. Your thread is more about you. I can't belive we are still debating this, I've been offline for like 30 mins.

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 02:54 PM
lol idk zorro it does seem that way dont it also lasagna you already have 2 pages full of reply's see i told you your more popular then you think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not, lol, hardly anyone knows me. All these posts are anything but about me haha. Your thread is more about you. I can't belive we are still debating this, I've been offline for like 30 mins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
were debating this cause we all miss you now get online and stun antonio

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm not, lol, hardly anyone knows me. All these posts are anything but about me haha. Your thread is more about you. I can't belive we are still debating this, I've been offline for like 30 mins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
were debating this cause we all miss you now get online and stun antonio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As much as I'd like to stun his *** all over the map, I can't today http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but I'll be on all through the weekend and maybe tomorrow. Sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
It's nice that you miss me btw, do you all really?

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 03:44 PM
were debating this cause we all miss you now get online and stun antonio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As much as I'd like to stun his *** all over the map, I can't today http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but I'll be on all through the weekend and maybe tomorrow. Sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
It's nice that you miss me btw, do you all really? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
wouldn't you like to know lol

El Zo1212o
02-03-2011, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
*gives Zorro a bag of cheetos* they're not poisoned I promise http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GYAAAHH! GLOMP OF DOOM!!
X.X

BlacklightDemon
02-03-2011, 03:52 PM
&gt;.&gt;
It's nice that you miss me btw, do you all really? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
wouldn't you like to know lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FlailingAmigo
02-03-2011, 04:48 PM
I miss you. It's cold out here on the bridge

CaptainAyslum
02-03-2011, 06:05 PM
what bridge how come me and you dont have a bridge i thought we were tight http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

BlacklightDemon
02-04-2011, 12:26 AM
I miss you. It's cold out here on the bridge </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah it gets cold under the bridge http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif sorry Amigo. RudeBoy, if there's no bridge outside your house, that's why there's no bridge lol.

MammaCat13
02-04-2011, 08:31 AM
totally fab player to play with :-)
xCatx

BlacklightDemon
02-04-2011, 08:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cat.J.K.Mc:
totally fab player to play with :-)
xCatx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks Cat! You are also a totally awesome person to play AC with and I love that our private matches with everyone has helped each other to improve ^_^

CaptainAyslum
02-04-2011, 01:05 PM
lol bagel

cyrax008
02-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Hey,

I'm WillXW on PSN and I noticed some of you are from the UK. Maybe you want to play some time.

GMT + 0

FlailingAmigo
02-04-2011, 01:19 PM
We're all xbox players dude

CaptainAyslum
02-04-2011, 03:07 PM
yep which makes me curious are there any other uk players here on the forums who play ps3

BlacklightDemon
02-04-2011, 03:13 PM
lol bagel </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
&gt;_&gt; what? Lol what was with the random messages earlier? Finished my drawing/colouring of the Hellequin yesterday too btw :P http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SolidSage
02-04-2011, 03:18 PM
@Flailing
NorthamptonShire. To be exact, the home of the mighty Weetabix!

@BLD
I'll send a friends and look for you lot this weekend if I get some time in the Animus!

@Rudest
Saw you on a couple of times last night but i was in a MARATHON sesh that went from noon until 2am.....my eyes hurt!

@Elzorro
That bdonkadonk quote has been there a long time....was someone talking about the Hellequins rack? I'm sure they were.

BlacklightDemon
02-04-2011, 03:23 PM
@Flailing
NorthamptonShire. To be exact, the home of the mighty Weetabix!

@BLD
I'll send a friends and look for you lot this weekend if I get some time in the Animus!

@Rudest
Saw you on a couple of times last night but i was in a MARATHON sesh that went from noon until 2am.....my eyes hurt!

@Elzorro
That bdonkadonk quote has been there a long time....was someone talking about the Hellequins rack? I'm sure they were. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You have no idea how long I was laughing at that quote about female personas. And cool, I should be online all day tomorrow and Sunday http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
- I never bump into random forum members anymore http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif probably cos of the time zone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

rocketxsurgeon
02-04-2011, 03:36 PM
yep which makes me curious are there any other uk players here on the forums who play ps3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, i'm a perfect example of one of them!

BlacklightDemon
02-04-2011, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
yep which makes me curious are there any other uk players here on the forums who play ps3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, i'm a perfect example of one of them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've seen lots of the sigs you've made, they look awesome! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
It's too bad some people have the opposite console if you want to play them - they should just make one that can connect both lol (sounds dumb I know)

Zoidberg747
02-04-2011, 04:02 PM
That would be awesome, but theres no way sony and microsoft would allow it, but we can dream http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

rocketxsurgeon
02-04-2011, 04:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:

Yup, i'm a perfect example of one of them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've seen lots of the sigs you've made, they look awesome! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
It's too bad some people have the opposite console if you want to play them - they should just make one that can connect both lol (sounds dumb I know) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww thank you!
I take requests (:

I know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
its really not fair, it would be so much better if you could play cross platform! :/

El Zo1212o
02-04-2011, 04:25 PM
@Elzorro
That bdonkadonk quote has been there a long time....was someone talking about the Hellequins rack? I'm sure they were. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I forgot what the thread was originally supposed to have been about, but it at one point did devolve into a discussion of the female persona's... feminine charms... I just thought that usage of the term 'Bodonkadonks' in a multiplayer thread deserved some manner of preservation.(I seem to recall either Rainie or Rocket Surgeon was involved in the conversation...)

@Rocket Surgeon: I'm glad to see you back! I thought you had gone forever...

Speaking of your talents, have you had time to work on my old request? I fear my old sig picture is really showing it's age lately.

(Brownie points if anyone spotted that reference)

SolidSage
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
@Elzorro
It did 'meander' into the admiration of feminine attributes....'devolve' makes it sound so dirty.

Brownie points? The Priest wearing basic, missing the bling because you were a noobster at the time?

@RS
Liking the black and white name tag. What happened to the crotch shot?????? I kid, I kid.

El Zo1212o
02-04-2011, 04:39 PM
@Elzorro
It did 'meander' into the admiration of feminine attributes....'devolve' makes it sound so dirty.

Brownie points? The Priest wearing basic, missing the bling because you were a noobster at the time? While true, you've missed the reference entirely, I'm afraid. -El Z

@RS
Liking the black and white name tag. What happened to the crotch shot?????? I kid, I kid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SolidSage
02-04-2011, 04:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">While true, you've missed the reference entirely, I'm afraid. -El Z </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I do that a lot.

FlailingAmigo
02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
On the subject of badonkadonks, I have notcied and discussed with rudeboy the last time my profiles were rest, and the hellequins definitely get bigger from basic gear to elite. It may just be a better bra on elite gear.

El Zo1212o
02-04-2011, 06:03 PM
On the subject of badonkadonks, I have notcied and discussed with rudeboy the last time my profiles were rest, and the hellequins definitely get bigger from basic gear to elite. It may just be a better bra on elite gear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone else able to spot the reference in my previous post? I mean, I know it could be hard to spot, as it's a little more deep than most of the Monty Python schlock I refer to, but still...

CaptainAyslum
02-04-2011, 06:10 PM
youve won nothing

El Zo1212o
02-04-2011, 06:17 PM
youve won nothing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've converted your protege'. Pretty soon she'll be ripping on you just as hard as I do. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CaptainAyslum
02-04-2011, 06:39 PM
I've converted your protege'. Pretty soon she'll be ripping on you just as hard as I do. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol blacklight isn't my protege she just an awesome friend i call lasagna

BlacklightDemon
02-05-2011, 03:08 AM
I've converted your protege'. Pretty soon she'll be ripping on you just as hard as I do. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol blacklight isn't my protege she just an awesome friend i call lasagna </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Cat would be his protege, not moi lol. I just play AC with these guys on a nearly everyday basis http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
@RocketxSurgeon, that's awesome! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifi've always wanted a sig with The Prowler in it, my friend who made this sig couldn't find a decent image of him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but Altair is awsome enough, lol. There should be an across platform console, because people are missing out playing with/against other forum members http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
@Zoidberg, yes we can dream http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MammaCat13
02-05-2011, 11:09 AM
i am Rudest Rudebioys' protege :-D and he is a very good master to learn from, thank you oh Greatest Master you are the best.
xCatx

CaptainAyslum
02-05-2011, 11:10 AM
lol blacklight isn't my protege she just an awesome friend i call lasagna </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Cat would be his protege, not moi lol. I just play AC with these guys on a nearly everyday basis http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yea and you always leave us early though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

MammaCat13
02-05-2011, 11:12 AM
who leaves early ??

BlacklightDemon
02-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Cat would be his protege, not moi lol. I just play AC with these guys on a nearly everyday basis http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yea and you always leave us early though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I know but I have other things to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Assassin8me
02-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Very good game today, demon, hope we get to play some more sometime...

BlacklightDemon
02-05-2011, 11:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin8me:
Very good game today, demon, hope we get to play some more sometime... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks Assassin8! Well done by the way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif nice game

GoonBagz
02-05-2011, 11:43 AM
HEY HEY HEY

GoonBagz
02-05-2011, 11:44 AM
sorry that last comment screwed up

BlacklightDemon
02-05-2011, 12:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoonBagz:
sorry that last comment screwed up </div></BLOCKQUOTE> lol GoonBagz, xD thanks for today.

CaptainAyslum
02-05-2011, 12:10 PM
look at that 4 pages people love you

Assassin8me
02-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Lol GoonBagz, was gonna mention you and cat too but kinda forgot your GTs... lol.
You were kicking some serious *** yourself, but i never got the chance to kill you mithinks (yet... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BlacklightDemon
02-05-2011, 01:14 PM
look at that 4 pages people love you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They Dont! The 4 pages aren't even about me!

CaptainAyslum
02-05-2011, 02:10 PM
They Dont! The 4 pages aren't even about me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you know your just in denial you need to accept the cold heart facts we appreciate you

BlacklightDemon
02-05-2011, 02:21 PM
you know your just in denial you need to accept the cold heart facts we appreciate you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No they don't, you might do, but not many others do http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

CaptainAyslum
02-05-2011, 04:56 PM
you know your just in denial you need to accept the cold heart facts we appreciate you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No they don't, you might do, but not many others do http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you think to little of yourself this thread is about your awesomeness you need to accept it and know that your popular

FlailingAmigo
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
hehehe, badonkadonks

Sorry I wasn't on tonight guys, drinking got in the way. Also I'm kinda scared of my xbox after playing dead space 2 in the dark in the middle of a hurricane last night

El Zo1212o
02-06-2011, 02:33 AM
It has been brought to my attention that I am bashing Rudest on three different threads right now. This knowledge makes me smile.and Mama, just admit that Rudest was a lousy teacher and that you wish I had been the one passing on my infinite store of knowledge- blah blah blah. You know what I'm getting at here.

Zoidberg747
02-06-2011, 02:41 AM
I beat rudest's best session score, 11000 baby http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I would have been like 200th if i was playing ranked http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

BlacklightDemon
02-06-2011, 05:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
I beat rudest's best session score, 11000 baby http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I would have been like 200th if i was playing ranked http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
awesome! What game mode was it on?

CaptainAyslum
02-08-2011, 12:06 AM
I beat rudest's best session score, 11000 baby http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I would have been like 200th if i was playing ranked http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
awesome! What game mode was it on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol my best session score was 12150 although it was on player match

BlacklightDemon
02-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Have you traded the game in or not? I hope you haven't http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif please don't

GrimMerros
02-08-2011, 03:55 PM
BLD we still need to play, I see you on but, you're always busy... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Tmarshall420
02-09-2011, 12:11 AM
I would just like to say that while Blacklight Demon is good, Rudest would have to be the best girl player in AC. So congrats http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BlacklightDemon
02-09-2011, 12:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GrimMerros:
BLD we still need to play, I see you on but, you're always busy... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't worry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I'll invite you to a match today or sometime this week. Or you can drop me an invite or...
I might hijack one of your normal games if there's any spaces http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif :P

ARIANit_
02-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Awesome! A female player and one that's from the UK! It just sucks that you have an Xbox ... I'd have loved to played you on AC. The connection would've been grand, haha!

BlacklightDemon
02-09-2011, 08:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ARIANit_:
Awesome! A female player and one that's from the UK! It just sucks that you have an Xbox ... I'd have loved to played you on AC. The connection would've been grand, haha! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah, I would love to play games with some forum members but however they have a PS3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I almost got one this christmas but I got a new laptop instead xD lol

rocketxsurgeon
02-09-2011, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ARIANit_:
Awesome! A female player and one that's from the UK! It just sucks that you have an Xbox ... I'd have loved to played you on AC. The connection would've been grand, haha! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did someone ask about a female from the UK with a PS3? (:

Mr_Shade
02-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Guys,

Due to the increase of 'appreciation' threads, we have decided to make a pinned thread for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Please use the following thread to give a shout out should someone who has impressed you online.

Official Player Appreciation thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/6111045909)

If people wish to continue this thread, and comments about the person in this thread, can I suggest that you do a shout out in the pinned thread, and continue any further discussions directly to that person in an Private Thread?

Thanks for your understanding,

The AC forum team.