PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing gear

CoolTiger90
10-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Been playing AC Odyssey the past few days and loving it, but this morning, I completed a conversation with Elpenor and all of the Mycenaean gear I had purchased and equipped disappeared. The conversation ended and Alexios was walking around without gear on suddenly. I went to the inventory to re-equip and it had all disappeared. Currently, the Ubi Store is down, so I canít go there to re-download... any tips?

Mrukliwy01
10-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Same issue here, although I have access to my pre-order and ultimate edition stuff and the Pegasus pack. I bought the maps and now I don't have access to it.

chacktastic
10-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Same here they just keep posting on Twitter the same bot post that they are working on the issue but itís like are you really!?!

leevaliant
10-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Same issue here, although I have access to my pre-order and ultimate edition stuff and the Pegasus pack. I bought the maps and now I don't have access to it.

I bought it to buy now it has come back but when u go to pick up if u walk near it it will magically disappear so while it will show that it's there on the map its really not there. I dunno what to do. I love this game but now I think I'm starting to regret getting it. It's only gonna get worse from here.

UbiGabrinth
10-11-2018, 08:37 PM
This issue should have been resolved for you all a few hours after this was posted. Please let me know if any of these issues have persisted in a PM.