PDA

View Full Version : Stopped acquiring story missions

Therealsweetums
10-05-2018, 01:14 AM
I finished the quest "Snake in the Grass" and it didn't give me another quest after that. This was on exploration mode. I switched it to guided mode, but it didn't help.

Rafe Harwood
10-05-2018, 02:10 AM
I just had a similar one. Did you do the Oracle quests first?

The snake questline seems a bit squidgy for some reason.

My only way out of it was I had a quick save from like 10hrs earlier which I was able to rescue (if 10hrs can be considered that), my game.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Hey guys,

Can you please confirm if you killed Elpenor before you completed the quest with the Oracle for 'Of Visions and Visionaries'? This has been reported and is currently a known issue.

mgoldenn1
10-05-2018, 05:53 PM
I had the same issue. I completed the “Consulting a Ghost” questline and went to kill Elpenor in the cave. After completing that, I didn’t have any new main story quest.

After doing some research, I should have had something prompting me to go to a fort where there was an Elpenor decoy BEFORE going to the cave where the actual Elpenor was. However, no such prompt happened.

Had to load an earlier save, lost 3 hours. Very frustrating. I hope it works this time.

Ubi-Baron
10-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Thank you for confirming that, mgoldenn1

Thank indeed seems to be the issue here, the team are currently looking into this.